Manly v Newcastle [Round 10 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it has been posted before. Sydney today is real nice & warm & sunny (for the people interstate or overseas), it has hit a high of 26oC !!

So a nice dry & fast pitch we hope.. !! Hopefully no real mildew either tonight.

---
---

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Newcastle Knights

History @ 18 May 2014

---

Played: 43 Matches - Manly: 26 wins (60.5% win rate), Newcastle: 17 wins

Points Scored when playing each other - Manly: 959 (Ave. 22.3 per match), Newcastle: 774 (Ave. 18 per match)

Manly have won 7 of the last 10 matches vs Newcastle at all venues

---
---

If we're on our game, we'll beat them well.

Need solid mistake-free games especially from Littlejohn, Starling, Horo & Buhrer.
Also need to see some good things from our bench players - primarily few mistakes and good, solid, tough defence.

Have loved seeing Peta lift & perform so well lately, we know most of the other starters will likely perform pretty solidly.

The weather's been good there lately by the looks, will be a real nice night at the footy - enjoy, those that go!

Hope the boys put together many great plays both in defence & offense at Fortress Brookvale tonight!

Manly 13+

Manly by 8.

It will be tough this club is under the pump, but have some real grit.

Alan said:
To all you who are going to Brookie tonight .... Bastards!

PS. River, you and I are on the same diet.

Yeah it remains popular for the (lazy) Aussie bloke doesn't it (and some ladies ).

Let's hope a really good win is our main course, mate!

It sounds like a classic backs-to-the-wall night for the Noughts. I just hope Tooves has been at them not to take this for granted!

I think it could be tight too.

And I hope the weather holds, and it's a great night for those going to the game!

Cheers.

Rumour going around is that Boyd and Gagai didn't get on the team bus.

To strengthen this rumour, few of the NYC Newcastle players named didn't play, so they might have been promoted to First grade to cover.

Crazy rumour i know.

Just home from work and realise I have pre-match nerves. I really hope the Manly men are taking this match seriously. They need a steady, 80 minute game. None of this slacking off in the final 10 rubbish.
Go Manly! Win big.:cool:

‏@manlyseaeagles 4m
TRY! Jesse Ramian scores his second of the evening to put the @manlyseaeagles back in the lead. 22-16 #NYCMANNEW

@manlyseaeagles 56s
We're all level here at Brookie! Tom Trbojevic socres his third to have scores all locked up at 34-all with 8m to play #NYCMANNEW

@bigleaguemag 58s
McManus has moved to the centres for the Knights, Mamo will play on the wing for Leuluai while Chris Houston comes in for Scott #nrlmannew

Two #TABBigBets against the trend:
$8,000 @NRLKnights @ $4.75 & $25,000 +12.5 @ $2.
#NRLManNew http://bit.ly/ROkU58

MATCH WINNING TRY! Tom Trbojevic scores his FOURTH try on full time to win the game for the @manlyseaeagles. FULL TIME 40-38 #NYCMANNEW

Hate these games when we should win easily but always struggle and either lose or just scrap home

Very scrappy. We really struggle with errors. Just need good simple solid football instead of looking to squeeze one pass too many. It's frustrating that we don't seem to be learning and adjusting to this. Anyway, still confident we should win this.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6