Manly v Newcastle teams/ Game chat thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just Heard on 2GB that Foran, Wolfman and Joe are battling the flu and are in serious doubt for tonights #NRLNewMan game

Continuous call team reporting Glenn is out and at least three players including Foran & big Joe have a bad dose of the flu and may also not play.

Wolf will play. Hes been out so long.. surely flu wont stop him from playing. Joe on the other hand is soft :p (his own admission)

Ralphie said:
Continuous call team reporting Glenn is out and at least three players including Foran & big Joe have a bad dose of the flu and may also not play.

Glenn Stewart was never going to play. A number of players have had the flu. Wouldnt you think the club would organise flu needles for the team.

Matai hit the hardest and is in most in doubt.Ballin has been crook but should be right. Oldfield and Mauro aren't available either so bench is a bit thin. Jason Aneer is not playing NSW cup so he might be playing or 18th man.

FFS are we gona cop a fair go at this ****ing premiership or is the whole year going to be like this. Its 2009 all over again.

eagles2win said:
Notice how the media isn't saying why we hate Newcastle

Or that Manly aren't buying into the whole thing.

No doubt Luna Park Mouth Buderus (LPMB) will regale the young ones with stories of how that dastardly Michael Robertson wouldn't come to his assistance at the judiciary, after LPMB's spear tackle on Robbo in 2006.

And MacDougall can tell them all about how he got away scot free, with stomping on Toovey's head in the '97 decider.

No Stewart bros and several players with flu. Dont like this at all, this is going to hurt us. Knights x 8

Matai is out T Rex to center. Buhrer to lock Harrison 2nd row Foran,Wolf and Joe playing with flu Whare to fullback. We are going to struggle.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
I dont think we will play Trex at centre. Harrison or Buhrer will go there surely.
You called it at midday about matai.
I wish sometimes Ernie, you could be wrong!!!!!!! :)

mickqld said:
Matai is out T Rex to center. Buhrer to lock Harrison 2nd row Foran,Wolf and Joe playing with flu Whare to fullback. We are going to struggle.

Have Faith Mick!
Although the young fella Gagai could do some damage against an inexperienced center.

Well I've got to say it doesn't look promising. The thing that's hurt us this year is when the structure of the side is changed around, with the 2nd half against the Eels last week a case in point. Under the circumstances a win tonight will be huge.

Time for our side to show some grit and for our highly payed players to stand up. Manly by 12.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6