Game Day: Manly v Parra [Round 7, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

one article says " At the Roosters, he clashed with Jake Friend and Mitchell Pearce." and another says he clashed with Blake Ferguson & Waerea-Hargreaves ... reporters :finger:

who was the young player punched out at training? ... thats a worry thats sure to get more mileage from the sensationalist press

The players encouraged him to go, even though he’d been dumped to Blacktown. He walked in and Cherry-Evans got out of his seat.

They hugged then shook hands in a scene teammates said was as emotional as it gets. Hastings insists the Cherry-Evans fallout has been blown out of proportion.

that should be the back page headline ....
Rothspew trying to make Manly look like they don't care about Jacko ... as poisonous as ever, pickled scumbag

This game is going to be a good barometer of the mood within the team. With all the crap being bandied around this week the real test of how united this team is will be evident on their performance today. Let’s really see what sort of leaders and culture we have in this current squad.

This side is certainly capable of turning things around when it is really needed , showed it last season with virtually the same personal , so certainly hope that today is one of those occasions . Joel Thompson and Jet ski showed some good inspiration last week so ideally the rest of the side can follow suit this afternoon . If they get the basics and fundamentals right and are ready , willing and able , it can result in a much needed win today .

Finally!!

Go Manly!

(please, please, please, please)

The team had dinner last night, Hastings was invited and upon arrival he and DCE shook hands and hugged.

Here's hoping to get more than 20% possession.

Hey ... you international time zone challenged fur bag ....

At the beginning of this thread you have the start time as ...

Sunday, 22nd April 2018 04:00 ... and that 0400 is 4am ...

The game is on at 1400 ..... which is 2pm ....

Sheesh!!

Hey ... you international time zone challenged fur bag ....

At the beginning of this thread you have the start time as ...

Sunday, 22nd April 2018 04:00 ... and that 0400 is 4am ...

The game is on at 1400 ..... which is 2pm ....

Sheesh!!

Oi just clicks the buttons guv'nor, onest I do. Takes pity on lowly pleb, I dids as I's was told!

My tipping comp form this year has been atrocious - which is about the only good sign for Manly cause I just don't see a win in the tea leaves today.

We'll learn a lot about this team this week and next week. We'll either stand up soon and fight back or roll over and enter a dreaded spoon race I thought I would never live to see !!

Hate to say it bit I see the eels as specials today... so, long may my rubbish tipping continue.

I do know the game is on at 9pm (here) so...I'll be up and a watchin' woohoo!

Okay I'm putting it out here. I've got my Negative Nancy Pants on regarding this game.
I think the slime will win this for multiple reasons:
0/6 it has to crack some time
A tumultuous week for Sea Eagles
Lack of players/injured players
The battle of Hastings
The refs - predicting a roll of parra penalties
Uate to be targeted - middle of the day game. Sun shining right in his eyes.
Parra will probably be awarded a Slater-type 'try'
A manly player, maybe DCE because he's apparently Hitler ATM, will get sent to the bin.
Todd Greenberg.
I hope I'm wrong but I don't see a way out of this.
Prove me wrong Sea Eagles and skin those slimeys.
Go Manly! :D

All part of Woodsie's BULLYING culture!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

On a serious note, I wish I had the fortitude to HAVE a debate like I used to @:mask: I'm literally just roadkill for anyone / everyone these days. Ugh, I miss having a backbone & some strength.

Hope Manly win today boys & girls. Not only does the club, the players and the coach need it. But we, as a fanbase need some positivity surrounding the club right now.

Lastly, @globaleagle , can you believe The Avs mate? Going to game 6 against the team, I think is possibly the best in the league :D Win, lose or draw, I'm proud of those boys. Youngest team in the league. Like Manly is tbh.

We have a nasty habit of playing Parra in to form.

I'm expecting another insipid, heartless performance compounded by terrible refs calls.

And I hold on to a sliver of hope that I'm wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8