Manly v Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Arthur's brilliant inception"

Brad Arthur has the worst coaching record of any current NRL Coach. He only kept his job by recruiting Foran not on results.

If Foran hadn't signed with the eels he'd be gone by now.

Last season the eels were only one win and 30 differentials from the spoon.

Last edited:
"Arthur's brilliant inception"

Brad Arthur has the worst coaching record of any current NRL Coach. He only kept his job by recruiting Foran not on results.

If Foran hadn't signed with the eels he'd be gone by now.

Last season the eels only one win and 30 differentials from the spoon.
So you're saying we saved them from the spoon? If only we won round 1 by 1

this argument was around in 75/76 we were better then and we are better now,i was a manly ambo back then and was in parra on the fateful second game after the draw they were pretty quiet that day:)

So you're saying we saved them from the spoon? If only we won round 1 by 1
Yep Arthur's knowledge of manly and how to beat us avoided the eels from receiving the spoon. Not saying they weren't good victories because they were and he totally out coached us however that's all he had between his team and the spoon. Nothing else.

Everyone in the NRL knows including him that he only kept his job due to foran's love for him. His coaching record apart from his two or three wins over manly is abysmal.

Last edited:
Manly V Foran and Choc.... Should be good. We have some firepower in 2016...In 2015 our forwards were softer than Garry Winter. Our Best prop for most of the season was 36 years old and our best back rower was Horo... Now we have Nate Myles and Tapau.

Seriously I hate Parramatta. I want to see them fail at everything they do. By round 6 I want them 0-6. I want super coach sacked, watmough retire, foran a season ending knee injury, gordon playing for wentworthville, wicks and manu back in the can and ray price in charge. Goodnight

Seriously I hate Parramatta. I want to see them fail at everything they do. By round 6 I want them 0-6. I want super coach sacked, watmough retire, foran a season ending knee injury, gordon playing for wentworthville, wicks and manu back in the can and ray price in charge. Goodnight
I dunno it's so much fun watching their season just fade away each and every year..

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
The most funny thing this year so far is all the parra supporters saying "parra are top 8 certainties" haha and "Scott is a great buy" but the own that topped it for me was habib eel saying "Watmough was a master stroke" and the other one was "Arthur was one if the biggest losses at the sea eagles" lol habib do u even know what finals are?

Parramatta are not our rivals. We are a powerhouse club that wins premierships and has won them every decade since the 70s. Also we have never received the spoon.

Parramatta are an abysmal club that we should pity. Like the Bupa add that shows the same person but one looked after themselves and the other let them selves go. Parramatta are that person who had the potential to also become powerhouses but just became losers.

I feel sorry for their supporters mostly. It must be terrible knowing that your club is just not good enough to ever take home the big prize again.

We should all take a moment to think of those fans that follow loser clubs like Parramatta and have no hope of ever being happy in October.

We should also think of those poor Parramatta supporters children who will only be able to hear about premierships like when old people talk about record players in their day and drive ins.

#thinkoftheparrafanschildren

The most funny thing this year so far is all the parra supporters saying "parra are top 8 certainties" haha and "Scott is a great buy" but the own that topped it for me was habib eel saying "Watmough was a master stroke" and the other one was "Arthur was one if the biggest losses at the sea eagles" lol habib do u even know what finals are?
Habib do you even football!?!?

;)

I'm enjoying this banter with Habib, funniest stuff I've read since the reason Watmough isn't playing origin anymore is he has retired from rep footy.

Ha ha still cracks me up!

The Eels are looking at another 80s style dynasty imo....

You could be right... just see this from the Wiki page on dynasty with the character's names subbbed with Parra players:

The catfights
Over the run of the series, the rivalry between Choc and Foran is a primary driver for the melodrama. Choc resents Foran's role as Brad Arthur's wife and as mistress of the Eels household, and tries to undermine him at every opportunity, while Foran makes increasingly bold efforts to keep Choc from interfering in the lives of their mutual loved ones. The pair have numerous verbal spats that sometimes led to physical altercations. "Unfortunately, the thing people remember about this club is the catfights," noted Steve Sharp in 2021.[9]

Foran and Choc famously brawl for the first time in Choc's car[27] and then later in a lily pond.[28] They also hurl mud at each other at a beauty salon,[2] and slide down a ravine together into a puddle of mud,[29] before their final showdown brawl in a fashion studio in the 2021 miniseries Dynasty: The Reunion.[9] Later in the series, Foran also has a catfight with Brad Arthur's half-brother James Hasson,[30] and then fights his own cousin Semi Radradra.[31]He even has a brawl with his on-again, off-again lover and one-time husband, Tim Mannah. Michael Jennings first engages in a slap fight with a boomgate, before taking on Beau Scott in a swimming pool,[32] and then later fighting Michael Gordon in a horse trough and the mud around it.[33] Jennings even battles with himself at the climax of a 2017-2018 storyline in which Foran is imprisoned and replaced by a lookalike, also played by Tim Smith.[34]

In 2028 Rugby League Week termed Foran and Choc's catfights "the gold standard of scratching and clawing."[35]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_(TV_series)

If they aren't instantly successful I expect the 1 eyed whingers forum to almost explode by the end of April.

Just imagine ,

Whatnow drops the ball attacking the line which loses them the first game.

They then bring in the big Scottish International Hassoooooon on late in the second game and he tried to be a half ( because much to their surprise their half isnt anything like Peter Sterling) but Hassoon drops 3 balls and passes one out on the full to a flying Radradra ( who would have scored the winning try).

Then prior to the 3rd game $Forme's Mrs tweets to the Squeals faithful " well that's Karma dickheads and by the way thanks for 1.4 million a year for 4 years".

Then after the 4th straight loss the guru, the one and only, the greatest living coach in the history of the game commits Hari Kari out the back of Pirtek.

Then prior to the 5th game Jennings tweets " **** this rabble I'm outa here and signs with the Leeds Rhino's".

Well you can dream can't you?

Thank god for trolls in the off season...you could almost have an exchange program with other forums (although not sure how it would work with the one titan fan)

I think Habib is Foran in disguise. His only connection to Manly is through the Silvertails forum trying to justify his reason for leaving.
Hey Foran, I mean Habib, are you having second thoughts????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6