Manly v Parramatta [Round 17 2013] Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2V on MMM interview said that Symonds out between 4 to 6 weeks . Rose looking at 2 weeks and no news on Gift as yet . **** we are unlucky

winnyason said:
Gives possible chance for chee kam

Ligi Sao was much better in the NSW Cup and he was 18th man in the warm up today.

'You can't beat a Sao - that's a fact' - old 70's advertisement jingle

According to Toovey : Fractured thumb for Tom Symonds (4 to 6 weeks) , provisional diagnosis sprained ankle for Rose pending scans (best case scenario 1 to 2 weeks), scratched cornea for G Stewart (possibly right for next week as long as no other internal eye damage).

FMD so we are looking to have no watmough,cherry,stewart,symonds and rose.

we get back faoso, so are we looking at :

Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Matai
Tafua
Chisolm
Foran
Lawrence
Balin
Kite
Hasson
Horo
Buhrer

Faoso
Sao
Sene Lafao
??

My god!!

driftout said:
According to Toovey : Fractured thumb for Tom Symonds (4 to 6 weeks) , provisional diagnosis sprained ankle for Rose pending scans (best case scenario 1 to 2 weeks), scratched cornea for G Stewart (possibly right for next week as long as no other internal eye damage).

are we ever going to get a break !!!!

good win , straight and direct running tonight

Funny that this always happens against parra. Remember the game in I think 2011 where we had no one on the bench?

panash said:
driftout said:

are we ever going to get a break !!!!

good win , straight and direct running tonight

Your not wrong. Espicially next week with choc out for origin.

On another note, great to see the boys put together a strong victory.

We really needed it.

Hopefully this puts the tracks back on the rails.

Who will be halfback next week with DCE on SOO duty ? Foran to 7 with Gift to 6 , or maybe Chisholm gets a chance at 7 ? No jokes about Kite to 7 are allowed.

bennyeagle said:
FMD so we are looking to have no watmough,cherry,stewart,symonds and rose.

we get back faoso, so are we looking at :

Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Matai
Tafua
Chisolm
Foran
Lawrence
Balin
Kite
Hasson
Horo
Buhrer

Faoso
Sao
Sene Lafao
??

My god!!

You would think if rose isnt fit that last spot will go to chee kam or trbojevic

Fingers crossed gift is ok and plays next week. At least were playing a depleted cows outfit.

Cowboys up there with our injuries will be a dogfight. Pinkies will come into play for sure.

ps Jake is a boy.

Garts said:
Jatz Crackers said:
The one with Glenn Hall hitting it up on one leg late in the 2nd half. Nnone else seemed to be able to lift to do it.

That was Mark Byrant.

Bryant left us in 2008 & that game surely wasnt back that far. Earlier than Hall who left in 2009 so the 2011 year mentioned above cant be it either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8