Manly v Penriff [Round 25 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kiwi Eagle said:
HK_Eagle said:
What do you expect from a game day thread? People are watching and riding the game. It's going to be emotional. If you don't like it then get off the thread and listen to the radio. Geez!

Used to expect some good chat about the game. Not stupid stuff about what a terrible side the team up the top of the comp is

Well, you might wanna come back for that after the game when emotions have cleared.

HK_Eagle said:
And now I've seen it all.
How the hell are we leading this comp! Lol

The way we've been playing the last few weeks its because everyone else keeps stumbling over themselves.

How on earth did Jorge control that one????

Penrith aren't beating us, we're beating ourselves :mad:

Kiwi Eagle said:
HK_Eagle said:
What do you expect from a game day thread? People are watching and riding the game. It's going to be emotional. If you don't like it then get off the thread and listen to the radio. Geez!

Used to expect some good chat about the game. Not stupid stuff about what a terrible side the team up the top of the comp is

We have been playing terrible the last month Kiwi. Yes we were first on the ladder, we played well for the first part of the season but we are no longer playing like a number 1 side.

I'm listening on grand stand footy, and manly sound like they're in an absolute shambles! What happened to completing our sets Nd digging hard in defence ! It's gone out the window !

Kiwi Eagle said:
HK_Eagle said:

top of the table means nothing when you're serving up rubbish for 3 or 4 weeks before the finals

Penrith making easy meters our defense is brittle as, our attack is just a disjointed rabble with no patience, no working our sets, trying to score off every play. Terrible effort AGAIN.

HK_Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
HK_Eagle said:

Well, you might wanna come back for that after the game when emotions have cleared.

Lol I don't like my chances on that either the way it's going !!

80min game though, we will get them second half after Tooveys had his say

Peter Sterling is right, we need to settle down. If we get back to basics and stop the silly passes we should cream this mob.

Mrs is just serving up a feed now, hope that improve as im scoffing it down !! Choc needs to push the halves out of the way and take control of this game up the middle

HoldenV8 said:
How in hell is that a shoulder charge?

They are seriously joking aren't they? That was just a good clean tackle that sat the guy on his arse.

You can clearly see Skivvy's arms wrap around both sides. His right arm wasn't by his side like a shoulder charge.

I'm just dumb-founded. I keep watching expecting we're going to shake off the funk and click back into gear, but we don't. We keep repeating the same poor stuff on a week in week out basis. We look more like Canberra with this new level of weekly garbage being dished up. What's frustrating is knowing what we are capable of.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8