Manly v Rabbids Round 9 (Pre-Game Day Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's too sooooooon HM too soooooooon

still basking in the glow!

(lol)

Last edited:
There's no way we can beat the Rabbits.

DCE is sht. Brown is rubbish.
Hastings and Brown cant be on the bench together.
Kelly cant tackle.
Tafua cant catch.
Our 2nd rowers are lazy.
Myles is useless.
Barrett has no gameplan.

Bunnies 13+ easily.

Just getting in early. Hope I covered most of it.

For a show to talk about footy and have no idea about contracts is just a pathetic joke. Especially Girdler. His job is to know footy.
Thought better of him but clearly doesn't have a clue.

And the muppet that called up thinking he's in the know... priceless.

Ahhh Triple M are all about the headlines and no substance.... Another terrible media outlet spreading headline rumours for web page views.
To a degree this rumour is correct, why wouldn't the Roosters want Tom and Jake , for that matter wouldn't all NRL clubs want them as well ?, however I was under the impression that they both signed contract extension last year. .

To a degree this rumour is correct, why wouldn't the Roosters want Tom and Jake , for that matter wouldn't all NRL clubs want them as well ?, however I was under the impression that they both signed contract extension last year. .
Yeah, not too hard to be a "journalist" in the modern era...

Journo calls Politis ... Hi, are you interested in Tom and Jake.

Politis. .... **** yeah, are they available?

Journo ..... No, but just got my headline story for tomorrow.

The trend seems to be that teams that have had hard tough matches one week struggle the next.
Understandable due to the pace and physicality.
The last time we played Souffs we had done a crazy amount of defence against the slime the week before and died in the a*se against the bunnies.
Both sides had those sorts of games last night and with the same amount of recovery time we should be ok.
The boys have to realise that on their day they can beat anyone and play accordingly.
Go Manly.

The trend seems to be that teams that have had hard tough matches one week struggle the next.
Understandable due to the pace and physicality.
The last time we played Souffs we had done a crazy amount of defence against the slime the week before and died in the a*se against the bunnies.
Both sides had those sorts of games last night and with the same amount of recovery time we should be ok.
The boys have to realise that on their day they can beat anyone and play accordingly.
Go Manly.
Manly will have 76 minutes more recovery time I think.

http://www.nrl.com/george-burgess-in-trouble-with-nrl-again/tabid/10874/newsid/105942/default.aspx
George Burgess in trouble with NRL again
South Sydney forward George Burgess is facing up to five NRL games on the sidelines through suspension, this time for a shoulder charge.

Burgess has been given a grade-two charge for his 63rd-minute hit on Brisbane's Anthony Milford, in Friday night's controversial one-point loss to the Broncos.

The Englishman can have the suspension reduced to four games if he takes an early guilty plea. But, due to carryover points, he will miss an additional match if he elects to fight the charge at the judiciary and loses.

There's no way we can beat the Rabbits.

DCE is sht. Brown is rubbish.
Hastings and Brown cant be on the bench together.
Kelly cant tackle.
Tafua cant catch.
Our 2nd rowers are lazy.
Myles is useless.
Barrett has no gameplan.

Bunnies 13+ easily.

Just getting in early. Hope I covered most of it.

I can't believe you forgot Walker can't kick goals...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8