Manly v Rabbids Round 9 (Pre-Game Day Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I assume you are aware of our record this season when starting as favourite?
I assume you are aware of our record this year playing away from home ? Cowboys , Roosters , Raiders ?
cec027ee91794c0aa14814ea0d4ff7f7v1.jpg

Its not like Souffs had an easy game last night either......

I have to question why the MRC hasn't said anything about Sam Burgess' head high on Milford that caused the whole HIA controversy. Didn't Marty Taupau get 2 weeks for a similar hit on Jack Bird last year?

Cos it's not his go.............Sam wouldn't do anything to hurt an opponent.

Its not like Souffs had an easy game last night either......

I have to question why the MRC hasn't said anything about Sam Burgess' head high on Milford that caused the whole HIA controversy. Didn't Marty Taupau get 2 weeks for a similar hit on Jack Bird last year?

I assume you are aware of our record this season when starting as favourite?
Yes Mr 8; however, we have a little score to settle and when our boys are motivated they tend to win.

What an inspirational win against the Raiders . One of our most resilient ever !!!
Our players have got a hard on after that win and they are going to screw the rabbits
Never felt so horny and never felt so confident feathered friends
18f9965cf1e5841e96db9ffafa02699a.jpg

Last edited:
What an inspiration win against the Raiders . One of our most resilient ever !!!
Our players have got a hard on after that win and they are going to screw the rabbits
Never felt so horny and never felt so confident feathered friends
View attachment 5317
Wow beastiality now.
This is a family friendly site and that is not appropriate.

Will the teams still come out on tuesday seeing there are games on?

I would just show the boys the game a few weeks back when we got embarrassed by Souths at home. This should be motivation enough.

This week I feel we should win..by a small margin but I dread games like this year..our inconsistency worries me this week.

Really depends which manly team turns up.

Souths won't be easy and will be motivated for a win.

Will be turning up on Friday to support the boys, last week down in Canberra is going to be hard to beat, but even a 1 point win I will take that this week...any win against Souths is good.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4