Pre-Game Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 24
Allegiant Stadium
03 Mar 2024 01:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since I've been impressed by this bloke, we need him to dig in and show the form we've rarely seen since coming across from the tigers
Having Ailoi starting is a good indicator that maybe he's over his persistent injuries that have plagued him over the last 2 seasons. We need him to aim up, no Sipley or Lodge, will be an interesting watch.

Haven't seen any mention of Klein being the ref and G Sutton in the bunker. Not sure if this is good or bad but it could be worse (eg Atkins) so I guess it's good...
Atkins is our nemesis, he's the last ref I want to see listed in any Manly game

Thank you for posting @The Wheel

Jake talks about going on as.... Business as Usual
What does... Business as Usual mean ?
It means The Ordinary Operations of a company or organization

Well this is not an Ordinary game and Manly is not the Ordinary club that it has been made out to be lately

Time for Jake and all our players to put in an ExtraOrdinary Effort and live up to our Legendary Clubs ExtraOrdinary Benchmark Achievements
1709087863597.png

The last few times against Souths we have been robbed by very poor refereeing decisions that have had effected the outcome of the game. I fear that might be the case again this week. I hope not.

Having Aloiai starting tells me he's over his nagging injuries and he's right to go. Paseka and Aloiai could really lay down the solid foundation needed for our backs to weave their magic.
nothing against Aloiai. I just think he would make a better impact off the bench than the other lot. If its tight game.. i dont feel we have a game changer on the bench or someone to turn it for us with a bit of impact.

The last few times against Souths we have been robbed by very poor refereeing decisions that have had effected the outcome of the game. I fear that might be the case again this week. I hope not.
Dont throw away the Key @Tragic Eagle
As The Key to success is Accountability
If we focus on our game standards and eliminate our errors we would win more games than we lose

Funny isn’t it , our backs look sensational, their backs look a bit average.

And the reverse in the forwards.
Isnt it funny how sensational Freddy Fittlers Favourites Paper soldiers looked on paper and the way they were carved up by the Maroons on the field

The moral of the story ...
Lets see how sensational we look on the field

Last edited:
nothing against Aloiai. I just think he would make a better impact off the bench than the other lot. If its tight game.. i dont feel we have a game changer on the bench or someone to turn it for us with a bit of impact.
True, our bench is more workman like. But surely we have enough dangermen or game changers on the park especially in the backs.

True, our bench is more workman like. But surely we have enough dangermen or game changers on the park especially in the backs.
The impact that the bench can provide can also be a game changer
It is not a 13 man game any more . It is a 17 man game

Interesting to note that Las Vegas is at an altitude of 620m where as Sydney and San Diego (where the Rabbitohs are based) are at sea level. Is it possible that staying in Vegas or even having a smaller pack may give us an advantage? 620m isn’t high altitude but I’m guess it’s still different to sea level.

Interesting to note that Las Vegas is at an altitude of 620m where as Sydney and San Diego (where the Rabbitohs are based) are at sea level. Is it possible that staying in Vegas or even having a smaller pack may give us an advantage? 620m isn’t high altitude but I’m guess it’s still different to sea level.
I doubt it will make a massive difference tbh. Toowoomba is 690 meters above sea level. I don’t think the air gets thin at that level but may be wrong. Colorado on the other hand…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10