Manly v Rabbits Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NRL Casualty Ward: CNK in doubt for Rd 1; Schuster ruled out of Vegas​

Schuster meanwhile won't travel to Las Vegas for the historic double-header after Manly made the decision to give him extra time to overcome the calf strain which ruled him out of the Pre-Season Challenge.

“The medical staff has said that due to ongoing tightness, that medically we’re not comfortable having him return to play and that we want to take a more conservative approach,'' coach Anthony Seibold said.

“We will leave him here [in Australia] hoping that he will return in the near future with the expectation that he will be playing again from round two.”

As I keep saying ( and may well be wrong ) but as far as I know Woods is a BWSE player , so would need special dispensation from the NRL to be able to play.

This would mean all of our second string forwards being injured ( that are part of the 30), so it’s not just a matter of “ Seibs loving him “ and if that were the case he’d be in the 30 ( and he’s not ).

So you need to get over your obsession with this @BOZO , it’s highly likely he’ll not see a first grade game all year , and if he does we’ll be in deep doo doo on the injury front.

So you need to get over your obsession with this @BOZO , it’s highly likely he’ll not see a first grade game all year , and if he does we’ll be in deep doo doo on the injury front.
Obsession Perspective Time ....

I will let you in my head feathered friend @Mark from Brisbane and tell you about my one and only obsession

I will never ever get over my Passion and Obsession for My Beloved Manly Winning
I want Manly to Win with impact Manly players that are capable of making an impact and Winning Games

Thank you for your post and Keep up the Manly Passion ! :)

Be pretty shocked if Gordy isn’t at least in the squad. Tight field means quick runs from dummy half will be invaluable, as @Shoe1 already mentioned. Look to the future not the past.

When do we leave for sin city?
The Sin Sisters are patiently waiting feathered friend
They will give us a big warm up before the game
1708414240396.png

Be pretty shocked if Gordy isn’t at least in the squad. Tight field means quick runs from dummy half will be invaluable, as @Shoe1 already mentioned. Look to the future not the past.
I’d be pretty shocked if he is in the squad,given the team leaves in a day or two.No reason to play him this weekend then ship him off after that.

I was surprised to see him in the list for the broncos trial

Completely agree. I think this will be a big factor in the game. Look for more switches 1 or 2 off the ruck because they will run out of room wide.

It is a bit of a dud having the small field. Defence will dominate.
This is tailor-made for a coach who can think outside the box. Love to see another Garrick kicking duel :)

This is tailor-made for a coach who can think outside the box. Love to see another Garrick kicking duel :)
The Seibold inspired Innovational Garrick Kicking dual resulted in a runaway Panthers try
I think Seibold should put that trick of his back inside his box

Credit where it is due but there is no credit in this kicking dual
The Infamous Kicking dual 2minutes 16 seconds in to this clip

In my opinion zero players who are in the trial will be going to Las Vegas.

So it’s clear Lawton will be the 14, wether you agree or not.

And Woods going ( if indeed he is ) will be mainly for the media side of things , which as we know he’s actually pretty good at. He however is a Blacktown player so may not be playing this weekend nor going.

If they leave Thursday you’d assume we will get an “ attendee list “ before they go.

The sooner we get Lodge and Sipley back the better. Then the discussion on who makes the forward pack and bench will start in earnest. Can't wait for that.

Recently, Seibold said a squad of 24 fully fit players (able to engage in contact training) would be going to Vegas. On ST, we are probably close to predicting 1-17. However, who will be the other seven players?

Recently, Seibold said a squad of 24 fully fit players (able to engage in contact training) would be going to Vegas. On ST, we are probably close to predicting 1-17. However, who will be the other seven players?
If they are leaving Thursday hopefully they’ll announce the squad tomorrow

Disappointed GCKT (or Humphreys) likely won’t be making the trip to Vegas. Have always been a Lawton fan but I think injuries have reduce a lot of his effectiveness as a player and one of the younger guys would be a better option for what we need in that 14 role.

There is also a chance Jake Arthur gets that spot but I’d like to think we’ve moved past the days of Croker playing 80 minutes

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8