Manly v Rabbits Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_5865.jpeg

I would really say Souths have a rampaging prop though.

We stack up against Tatola, Burgess and Keppie
I rate Burgess, who has carried that pack for the last few seasons. He can still be a very destructive player. And Keppie will have a point to prove. Paseka is going to have to carry much of the load for us.

I rate Burgess, who has carried that pack for the last few seasons. He can still be a very destructive player. And Keppie will have a point to prove. Paseka is going to have to carry much of the load for us.
Keppie will have a GIANT point to prove and especially against us , nevertheless, he was discarded for good reason and whilst he might have an epic game V us , he’s a bit like Marty who went to the Broncos. He’ll get game time , but his habits haven’t changed.

I don’t think we’ll ever get the Yanks calling it “ League “ to them Rugby is Rugby.
Mate they call themselves "World Champions" in their country only sports and think the Superbowl is bigger than Soccer world cup , Rugby world cup , Olympics , even cricket world cup is more watched. Fu*king yanks won't give a rats about rugba leeege.

Just another home game give away so Penn can fill his pockets and pump up his already swollen ego.

Foxsports reported tonight "Parker will now head off to Vegas to link up with the rest of the NRL squad ahead of next week's game against Souths.
Don’t think Brad will be required in any capacity in Vegas, but if he’s to be a success in his back row transition he’ll need to get far more involved in the game.
Admit I only watched the first half of the Broncos trial, and I may be wrong, but other than scoring the first try with his first touch, Brad didn’t have another hit-up during the first half before being rested. How did he go in the second half?

Manly had limited possession after that good early start so not much opportunity for Parker to show his attacking ability or gain some helpful edge attacking experience .
Defence seemed reliable enough during his stint .
No doubt a bit behind the eight ball with match stamina but should be much better for the run .
No Shu for Vagas so could be a bit light on for backrowers

Mate they call themselves "World Champions" in their country only sports and think the Superbowl is bigger than Soccer world cup , Rugby world cup , Olympics , even cricket world cup is more watched. Fu*king yanks won't give a rats about rugba leeege.
I agree on your points about their myopic attitudes to world sports and the grandeur of their own national sports. But I actually think there's a good chance that over time, they will actually get to like Rugba League. I think it's a sport that has all the qualities they'd look for in sport AND if they started to play it, they'd probably be world beaters. Then the interest would ignite - after all they love being the best at everything.

Don’t think Brad will be required in any capacity in Vegas, but if he’s to be a success in his back row transition he’ll need to get far more involved in the game.
Admit I only watched the first half of the Broncos trial, and I may be wrong, but other than scoring the first try with his first touch, Brad didn’t have another hit-up during the first half before being rested. How did he go in the second half?
He was off for most if not all of the second half.

I thought Parker had a good hit out in that first half. Just back from surgery in the offseason so I think may have been somewhat tentative. I don't think he played any time in that 2nd half. Should be an interesting transition in that 2nd row. He runs beautiful lines and has always tackled well.

He didn't come out in the second half, or I didn't see him. Agree he didn't do much in the first half other than score the try. Parker's best days are behind him and he'll just be useful for backup.

I only posted that he's heading for Vegas for those wondering. Who knows if there's another one joining him...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8