Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Raiders just want to kill Walker, they will be happy with that.

If it's boggy today underfoot raiders to win by 13+ their forwards will steam roll us. If we get a nice track Raiders by 8, I fear they will be more pumped for this encounter due to the last chapter and it's at Brookie, if we don't win at Brookie today something seriously has to change.

The faiders have been up here since Friday at least....maybe ricky being in their ears for the last couple of days might be too much and theyve gone stir crazy....I hope we smash those grubs

Hey Silvertails - any score updates for the Holden Cup? - Wanted to watch on Fox but not showing it....Keen to here how Paseka plays....

Yup obviously the Raiders are taking this game very seriously if theyve been in Sydney for a couple of days. With Rickys intensity hopefully theyve played the game in their heads already lol i think we just need to bring the composure today. Canberra will be all fired up and if we can frustrate them by playing smart...high completion rates, astute kicking, good field position we just might force them into making a few errors and then we can take control. That first 20 mins will set the platform for us...give em nothing, hopefully no tries and the longer we hang in the better our chances. We need to be cool and clinical today and hopefully the Raiders might self destruct.Go Manly

Hopefully, the officials are fair and pull up the dirty faiders tactics. Although it is probably more likely that it will snow at Brookie over that happening, but I can hope.

Wish the boys all the best today and please smash those green scum, please.

Enjoy your day fellow Silvertails and Go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles......!

so far this year at home every game only 1 Manly team has been victorious.

damn those pesky kids

I have backed manly to win 13+Every game this year and combine ed with uate & Jorge to score and a long way in front

No value for that today but Hastings to score and any manly win is paying $7.00

Think he might get more game time today and will get over the line

Go manly

Sounds like Tom Wright had a blinder of a game!
Yep. Had an absolute cracker today. Couple of tries, should have had a third, couple of try assists, a number of line breaks and pushed the team round the field. Paseka played long minutes for his first game strong and was a real handful for the opposition also.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10