Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Let's hope there aren't anymore injuries to the outside backs in top grade because unless J.Wright is injured,he is as slow as Myles

I thought on paper our Blacktown team would kill it...Bit disappointed some of those fellas havent been pushing harder for 1st grade. I liked the look of Schuster pre season.. *shrug

Gee im gettin a bit excited - this should be a very intense high quality affair with so much on the line.. Really hope we put up a strong performance for the fans and play hard and smart for the full 80. Go Manly

So for the second time this year I get a 9pm game. It'll still even be daylight out which is awesome!

Then the better half goes..."hey I was thinking of setting up the other computer on the table behind you so I can do some stuff."

I was like 'damn...do you have some inbuilt fun destroyer? I'm watching the game in an hour!!!!'

She offered not to do it...but sigh, I guess if she doesn't mind the noise and swearing.

she used to watch the footy with me once...then something happened.

Oh that's right...we got married and she doesn't have to pretend to like footy anymore!!!!

lol

bless her

:sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart:

Last edited:
think raiders are gonna be too big for us today.... Really dont think carrying brown and hastings on the bench against the biggest pack in the nrl is a good move.. esp when perrett is inexperienced and were missing myles and lussick... surely you would keep 3 props on the bench and rotate

think raiders are gonna be too big for us today.... Really dont think carrying brown and hastings on the bench against the biggest pack in the nrl is a good move.. esp when perrett is inexperienced and were missing myles and lussick... surely you would keep 3 props on the bench and rotate
Mate we've been doing it all year...does seem strange to not adjust ure bench dependent on the opposition but i spose we'll make a call on the wisdom of that call after 80 mins!

So for the second time this year I get a 9pm game. It'll still even be daylight out which is awesome!

Then the better half goes..."hey I was thinking of setting up the other computer on the table behind me so I can do some stuff."

I was like 'damn...do you have some inbuilt fun destroyer? I'm watching the game in an hour!!!!'

She offered not to do it...but sigh, I guess if she doesn't mind the noise and swearing.

she used to watch the footy with me once...then something happened.

Oh that's right...we got married and she doesn't have to pretend to like footy anymore!!!!

lol

bless her

:sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart:
Sounds exactly like my place.

Mate we've been doing it all year...does seem strange to not adjust ure bench dependent on the opposition but i spose we'll make a call on the wisdom of that call after 80 mins!
Yea, i suppose at worst brown can come into the back row and give jake a bit of time in the front... bit of experience upfront to save perrett taking on too much... wait n see i guess

Bloody Gasnier!!! We always get this jerk commentating our home games. Must be because he lives down the road. I don't mind Greg Alexander though, He also lives close by.

Yea, i suppose at worst brown can come into the back row and give jake a bit of time in the front... bit of experience upfront to save perrett taking on too much... wait n see i guess
Capture.JPG

Looks bloody fit :!!:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10