Post-Game Discussion Manly v Raiders [Round 17, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Raiders
16 4 Pines Park
08 Jul 2021 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

yes and wrong bench ,no point having Jojevski or wjat ever his name is he is not very good.
Burbo has not let anyone down defendively yet is dropped for a hack with history like him
You don't need the bench to say "no point having jetski"

Suli and Walker in the front line, No DEC or Turbo....Never win a game like that....It was a really low game of footy. Canberra are a terrible footy side and we were worse tonight.

Right was missing because Walker played out there and had super glue on his hands.He must of had passing lessons from Sironen during the week
As soon as he was named in the halves I knew that right side would see no ball. Very obvious.

My take on tonight:

Missed DCE massively, all those repeat set drop outs only went 40m on the fly from Garrick, that extra 10 meters is the difference between tackle one being on the 40 or the 25 meter line. Also missed his crisp passing, the ball took an eternity to get to Saab.

Showed what happens when you break up an edge combo. Parker on the wing and Suli in the centers just didn't gel. Also Parker is way too slow to be on the wing, Garrick scores that try easily and it's 10 nil and possibly game over.

Walker NEVER to play half back again.

Reuben had a shocker, it happens. Some of those bombs were massive.

Jetski should be nowhere near our top 17. This will sound harsh but the momentum turned when he came on in the first half.

Saab is rubbish unless he's on the end of a smooth backline. Luckily he will be most of the time.

I maybe a minority here but I don't rate Cust that highly and I was dissapointed that Foz didn't control this game more.

Good win Raiders, they just wore out our big pack and forced mistakes due to fatigue. Games like this dont suit Sipley, he struggles against quick hookers. Dissapointed in the loss but not at all worried when we have DCE, Turbo, Jake, Shoe all to come back.

Bring on the Dragons.

That was so disappointing
Home game
Great opportunity to consolidate top 4
Great opportunity for players to step up and become their own man instead of Tommys man
And they could not manage it

Just be thankful that we weren't playing Melbourne tonight. We only lost 14 on the for and against. A better team than Canberra could have put a lot more hurt on tonight the way we played.

And sorry all ,

All week I had tipped the raiders in the tipping competition thought tonight we may show up so I changed my tip last minute to us.

Should never do that again.

We made the rabble raiders who could not win a game in their last 6 games look like a finals team . That is how disappointing we were .

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10