Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just finished a prayer that went something like this:
Please God, may these sh*tbag nyc referees never make 1st grade... amen.

NYC 14 mins into the 2nd half a Manly player commits to a tackle, Raider passes simultaneously - Pocket Ref had him sent off for 10 mins or maybe completely,as there is no Ground Announcer yet @:mad:

Manly were 16-38 at the time.
Neraly all of their 9 tries are on our non existant RHS :confused:

Geezus I thought first grade refs were bad. No wonder they're sht just look at how they perform in the U20s. Beyond crap refereeing.

NYC 14 mins into the 2nd half a Manly player commits to a tackle, Raider passes simultaneously - Pocket Ref had him sent off for 10 mins or maybe completely,as there is no Ground Announcer yet @:mad:

And on the back of petty penalties.

No it was for calling the touch judge a dikhead. You know the dikhead standing in line with a blatant forward pass and can't see it.

And there's the half century. 20's are averaging over 36 points conceded per game this year. Not great after making the GF last year

Well I haven't seen anything in Tom wrights game that will have me dance round the streets in the nuddie....

Nicho Hynes and our #9 were good.
22-56 poor buggers, it must be so disheartening after being in the GF just last year :(

Also, why did we get 2 Refs in the NYC today ?

Now for #FarewellJamie :inlove:

Our U/20's of 2016 are missing a fair amount of talent from 2015.

Tom Trbojevic, Liam Knight, Will Pearsall, Addison Demetriou (there are probably others too). That's a fair chunk of talent right there. Who were they replaced with?

Matt Ballin at the ground to farewell his mate. Ballin - that man is all class.

14095696_516422225210440_2733640183600981015_n.jpg

Unbelievable, Brown named to start at centre, Api named at 9 and Parcell on the bench. Must say I don't get the persistence with Brown, he's an absolute liability. Surely we could have changed things up for this game.

HoldenV8 has named the only team that should be chosen today. If Brown is named at centre and Api at hooker that will just about do me.

It has happened, but I'm hoping that's just to handle the early exchanges, and then after about 20 Parcell will come to hooker, Api to 5/8, Wright to the backs (reshuffled however), and then Brown to the second row.

I know it's a lot of changes to make on the fly but if I were coach I'd do it. Although I'd start with that combination in the first place if I were coach.

Yes, we are all teary, even Matty B teared up :(

#ThanksForTheMemories >:)

Surprised at the Crowd, lots of spaces - 12k

Last edited:
Farewell Killer.
Thanks ain't enough...
One of our greatest then, now and forever!!
Do him proud boys.
GO MANLY !!!!!

Lots of photos and some live feeds on Facebook for those that couldn't make it ( I'm in Melbourne for an Aunts 80th birthday).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6