Pre-Game Manly V Raiders [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 26
4 Pines Park
03 May 2024 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Raiders won't be as bad as today they have nothing to lose no one will give them a chance
They have the bye after our game so they can throw every thing at us.

We have to play smart footy on Friday
Manly by 7 Will be a lot closer than people think DCE ola big outs for us

Raiders won't be as bad as today they have nothing to lose no one will give them a chance
They have the bye after our game so they can throw every thing at us.

We have to play smart footy on Friday
Manly by 7 Will be a lot closer than people think DCE ola big outs for us
They have got four days to try and work out their spine attack, I don't see them being an attacking threat, hopefully our right edge is better defensively and doesn’t make their attack look any better.

Well based on what’s happened to date , we play sides back into form.

So I’m expecting a very different side to this afternoon.

But , even with our outs I think we can win.

Just won’t be a shellacking.

NRL casualty is saying that Sipley should be back next week. So possibly Aloiai to edge ( not ideal ) Lodge and Paseka start up front.
Bench ;
Lawton
Bullemore
Sipley
Brown.
Means we are very middle heavy but have to pick the best 17 available

Cum Tongue is nowhere near ready for top grade. Unleash Humphries.
Geez Ricky's 500th coaching game today and that's what his team dishes up 🤦🏻‍♂️

NRL casualty is saying that Sipley should be back next week. So possibly Aloiai to edge ( not ideal ) Lodge and Paseka start up front.
Bench ;
Lawton
Bullemore
Sipley
Brown.
Means we are very middle heavy but have to pick the best 17 available
Can’t see Aloiai to second row. Bully would be there before him. Lawton too. Good chance to bring in the Kum

Geez poor old Raiders will be lucky to put 17 on the paddock.

Off the top of my head today they were without, most long term

Horsborough
Cotric
Hopoate
Whitehead
Hosking
Fogarty

I hate playing teams on the back of them getting smashed. They'll be desperate and hungry to make up for it. It's very rare for teams to get embarrassed two weeks in a row unless they are a cellar dweller team. Add the possible rain on Friday and our two most influential players being out, it's shaping up as a recipe for disaster.

When we play these average or bad teams we end up getting brought down to their level and getting into a sh*tfight arm wrestle exemplified in that Dragons performance. I'm predicting it to be a very close and clunky game but I'm confident Turbo and Brooks will have enough class to just edge it out in the end. We don't need to smash them, just need to collect our two points and be on our way.

Lots of injuries for Ricky, but his selection and tactics were very poor.

Was hoppa 18th man? He was in a jersey and boots with a parka on.

Ricky has the 18 year old sg ball fullback out there getting smashed. Weekes, hoppa and savage would all be better fullback options.

Worst game ever from Tapine.

Cum Tongue is nowhere near ready for top grade. Unleash Humphries.
Geez Ricky's 500th coaching game today and that's what his team dishes up 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yeah, just watching Ricky in the coaches box, not very animated these days think he knows they wont be going anywhere this season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10