Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 2, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

21 14
4 Pines Park
17 Mar 2024 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Lawton all good to go? It wasn’t long ago he apparently is ruled out 8 weeks + with that Ankle injury, I think we’ll see either Gordie or Humphreys take his place off the bench
Nothing mentioned on the updated NRL injury report as well as our injury report. Guess will find out at 4pm.

If you haven’t got tix yet and are wanting to go get in quick, very quick

Question to the Wheel,
Is there a cut off time for selling General admission tickets at the ground on game day regardless of how many tickets that they've already pre sold ?

Thank you @The Wheel
The 2 Vegas Winners front up !
What a Game to Watch live and feel the Great Vibe of our Home Grounds Electric Aura

Common Manly Lets Go
with Two Mighty Big Wins in a Row !
Very sad that I won't be back home in my lush seat at Brookie Bozo. But be happy that I'm still wearing my Sea Eagles scarf and Jacket here in New York. No NRL supporters have stopped me but a few NY locals have asked me about the mighty sea eagles log. Still waiting for lunch invite from Mr Penn 😂

Very sad that I won't be back home in my lush seat at Brookie Bozo. But be happy that I'm still wearing my Sea Eagles scarf and Jacket here in New York. No NRL supporters have stopped me but a few NY locals have asked me about the mighty sea eagles log. Still waiting for lunch invite from Mr Penn 😂
Great to hear that you are still Holidaying feathered friend
You are certainly making the most of your time away
It would be great if you could post some great selfies with you in your Great Manly Gear with the locals .
It looks like you are becoming our Great Manly ambassador in the USA Parading with your Manly Gear . Well done feathered friend !

Dont worry about a Mr Penn Invite for lunch
Just present your Manly club membership to his secretary and she will organise lunch with Mr Penn , Our Manly club membership has so many privileges

Always Great to hear form you . Keep safe Keep Happy and Keep posting :)

So
Great to hear that you are still Holidaying feathered friend
You are certainly making the most of your time away
It would be great if you could post some great selfies with you in your Great Manly Gear with the locals .
It looks like you are becoming our Great Manly ambassador in the USA Parading with your Manly Gear . Well done feathered friend !

Dont worry about a Mr Penn Invite for lunch
Just present your Manly club membership to his secretary and she will organise lunch with Mr Penn , Our Manly club membership has so many privileges

Always Great to hear form you . Keep safe Keep Happy and Keep posting :)
Sorry about a few typos there Bozo but just had a great night out and maybe a few too many margaritas. GO MANLY!!

The team will be known in an hour or so. My tip is:

Turbo, Ray, Koula, Reubs, Paulo, Brooks, DCE, Paseka, Croker, Aloiai, Haumole, Burbo, Jake.

Bench - The man who retired Cooper Johns, Bullemor, Waddell, Brown

The team will be known in an hour or so. My tip is:

Turbo, Ray, Koula, Reubs, Paulo, Brooks, DCE, Paseka, Croker, Aloiai, Haumole, Burbo, Jake.

Bench - The man who retired Cooper Johns, Bullemor, Waddell, Brown
I think Talau will come in for Saab and if Lawton is out we will see Hmphrys debut

Watch the Roosters line speed on Sunday. I remember last year at Brookie when we played them, their line speed was incredibly fast and suffocated us for most of the game. They were definitely toeing the line but it was let go all game.
Hopefully the referees recognise this and penalise them accordingly.
This has to be addressed for a fair contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8