Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This would have been my effort:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Matthew Wright
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. XXXXXXXXX
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Nate Myles
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. Lewis Brown

No to Vave. No to Leary. No to Wiliame. NSW Cup quality players should be playing - you know - in NSW Cup.

Here is the latest Sea Eagles injury update, proudly brought to you by Elastoplast.

Apisai Koroisau (ribs) Rd 13

Feleti Mateo (neck) Rd 13

Jorge Taufua (collarbone), Rd 13

Isaac John (pec), Rd 16

Jayden Hodges (ACL), season

No mention of Snake in either Injury nor Team list :wondering:

Better not relate to the rumour people are suggesting about Foran.

I just think the coach thought the pain of last weekend was cathartic so he is helping us out with a little more.

I suspect he is giving Blake a rest as he is new to the nrl. Only explanation.

This is what I'm hoping too.

Often a young forward will be brought up and used off the bench & they go back for more game time in the lower grades and try to increase their confidence.

It better be the reason otherwise I'm stumped!

Barretts lost it! He has officially lost it! Fonua-Blake dropped? For Leary? WTF

Barrett lost a while ago,the guys a retard. Playing Jake and Tapau for 80mins is plain stupid when they are both impact players. Myles should be the lock and play for 80 as he adds nothing in hit ups and should be used as a tackling machine.Brown must have the goat pictures from Penriff and how the hell does Leary get a start? Starting Vave last week when he has limited sideways movement was insane. Barretts lost me, he is a farkwit!!

This would have been my effort:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Matthew Wright
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. XXXXXXXXX
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Nate Myles
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. Lewis Brown

No to Vave. No to Leary. No to Wiliame. NSW Cup quality players should be playing - you know - in NSW Cup.
Ryan thats we're we will beat the sharks , its the massive xxxxxxxxx factor at 5.

we need wins,if they don't come soon we're gonna miss the top 8 boat,cause at the moment I'm getting that sinking feeling.

On paper that team should still be in with a chance. Problem is lack of form in individual cases and collectively the team being on a psychological downer at the moment, means probably not. Still maintain if they turn up with the right attitude they can win, but I'm not sure TB is the type of coach to get them in the required frame of mind. His laid back style is not what we need at the moment.
Agree we need a Hasler - Bellamy type of coach to get a rocket up there arse

Well on the positive this weeks side it is a better side then last weeks Team with the inclusions of Matai and Buhrer.

Tred should be in for Blake Leary is my only gripe. Fanoua Blake was limping during the match against Broncos so I think that is why he has been dropped to Reserves I guess to give him some sort of rest I can only assume.

I do believe we can win this ''IF" the players are fully committed hungry and behind the coach.

And I did read on the Elastoplast injury update B Stewart back round 13 which is after next weeks Bye.

CMON boys fire up its a 4 point game if we win.. PLEASE my soul needs it !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7