Manly v Sharks [Round 15 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To all of you making the trek to Caltex (I know the name's changed but I still think of it as oily and over-priced) I will think of you tonight. As I sit comfortably in front of the telly on the far north coast, catching glimpses of you rugged up against the bitter cold wind, and I will envy you.

I have a feeling, way down below in my belly. Just below and to the right of my lower six pack ab, that we are going to put on a show tonight. I think we'll go on a tear and put on a BIG score!!

Or.........it could be appendicitis. Either way, something big is going to happen tonight. I can feel it.

mozgrame said:
I have a feeling, way down below in my belly. Just below and to the right of my lower six pack ab, that we are going to put on a show tonight. I think we'll go on a tear and put on a BIG score!!

Or.........it could be appendicitis. Either way, something big is going to happen tonight. I can feel it.

Perhaps that's the post-game celebrations brewing with Mrs.mozgrame again mate?

Either way I hope the night goes off with a big bang for Manly!

Alan said:
To all of you making the trek to Caltex (I know the name's changed but I still think of it as oily and over-priced) I will think of you tonight. As I sit comfortably in front of the telly on the far north coast, catching glimpses of you rugged up against the bitter cold wind, and I will envy you.

I'm with you but I live on the northside. Sutherland may as well be tassie as far as I'm concerned.

RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:

Perhaps that's the post-game celebrations brewing with Mrs.mozgrame again mate?

Either way I hope the night goes off with a big bang for Manly!

Hopes are up again! I'll go out on another limb - Lyon MOM!

Come in spinner!!! I might even go double or nothing for a win. :p

Giggity!! :D:D

mozgrame said:

haha. One of your best mozzie.
And I hope you are right. About the show that is and not the appendicitis. :D

Our forwards without Choc and Gift worry me greatly. That effort against the donkeys was like some sort of Ricky Stuart coached team. Sharks pack back to near full strength and loads to play for means upset coming. This is the beginning of a big slide down the table for us with Rorters and Dogs coming up and those 2 out for another month. Sharks by 10 :(

Just saw that about Cherry n Lui starting (on Twitter).

Interesting...Going for a bit of a power game with four forward bench (and no back up for Sid!)

RiverEagle said:

Interesting...Going for a bit of a power game with four forward bench (and no back up for Sid!)

JB would be the cover with Foran switching to half if there was an issue, probably need the additional forwards without aw and gs

God said:
RiverEagle said:

JB would be the cover with Foran switching to half if there was an issue, probably need the additional forwards without aw and gs
Are we going to win God? I hope I don't have to say your son's name several times during the game.;)

Sending the love to the Mighty Manly Machine :angel:

Enjoy yourselves and win BIG!

Oh no, we are in the Heritage Jersey - have not won in it yet :s Is it our away jersey now, we had it against the Tigers, Scumos too :dodgy:

Why oh WHY are we wearing the Pepsi jerseys again? I don't think we've won let alone played well in them so far this year.

ps - not sure if that is actually a factual statement but from memory we have had a couple of stinkers in them.

LETS GO MANLY! LETS GO!

Ive ditched the play the missus was trying to drag me to so i can stream this game live. MIGOTY!!!

Masked Eagle said:
Why oh WHY are we wearing the Pepsi jerseys again? I don't think we've won let alone played well in them so far this year.

ps - not sure if that is actually a factual statement but from memory we have had a couple of stinkers in them.

My thought as well. Not a good omen.

Snake through a Blake Ayshford tackle and with a nice run puts Horo in for a try.

Hopefully this is a sign of Snake getting back to his running best.

What's with Killer's cropped hair? Not a good look lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6