Manly v Sharks [Round 15 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
first points for Cronulla in 198 minutes of football.

edit - scratch that. still no points in 200min

Yeah agreed. I thought for sure it would have been awarded cause the ref awarded a try.

Ill admit id be pissed if I was a nulla fan

i thought there was seperation before he got it down. Anyway we bomber a few really good chances on the left. Could easy be 28 nil by now.

HoldenV8 said:
Skivy is turning into a try-scoring machine!!!!

Killer may need to borrow Matty Ballin or Jamie Buhrer's spare headgear until his hair grows back :p (the haircut seems to have given him kicking powers though, 2/2 so far :D )
i likt
e the haircut ~ something different

HoldenV8 said:
Skivy is turning into a try-scoring machine!!!!

Killer may need to borrow Matty Ballin or Jamie Buhrer's spare headgear until his hair grows back :p (the haircut seems to have given him kicking powers though, 2/2 so far :D )
i likt
e the haircut ~ something different

Yeah we need to improve our ball control. We have probably thrown aeay 2 tries. This game is crucial in getting our f/a up there with souffs riff and chooks.

We really need to put the dagger in this half.

Manly looking sharp on both wings.
They should stop running up the middle and hit their guys out wide :)

Hasson lifted someones leg - when will they learn :huh:

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah we need to improve our ball control. We have probably thrown aeay 2 tries. This game is crucial in getting our f/a up there with souffs riff and chooks.

We really need to put the dagger in this half.
we just have to make sure we turn up in the second half, and keep the foot on the pedal

I wonder if BJ is pushing for a spot in the Qld team for the dead rubber game in just under 2 weeks? Tonight he's been running the ball harder, and tackling harder than I've seen in a while.

I'd like to see our forwards really get over the gummies forwards in this second half, they will all need to be in top form for next week.

HoldenV8 said:
I wonder if BJ is pushing for a spot in the Qld team for the dead rubber game in just under 2 weeks? Tonight he's been running the ball harder, and tackling harder than I've seen in a while.

I think 3rdman and gillet are now injured.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2