Game Day: Manly V Sharks [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The words of my dear old Dad ever since he introduced me to the Mighty Sea Eagles as a small child - Manly don't play well in the rain.
Let's hope the sharks don't either.
Please win fellas. The negativity on here is going to be unbearable if we don't get the points.
Potential sacking list on Silvertails:
Barrett/Cartwright/Seabiscuit
DCE
Wiliame of course
Walker
Green
Myles
Tafua
Killer
Matai
Penns to be forced to leave the beaches
Bozosaurus
Ballboys
Cheer girls
Fitness staff
Club doctors

Go Manly! We need a win.

I'll be listening to radio tonight as can't get to a TV. And I hate that.
Are you a Telstra mobile customer? The NRL premium app is free this year, I just found out, and has live streaming of all the games. Unmetered as well. Have sneakily watched many a game while pretending to do something else.

It's the first day of Spring here, and it's raining. (always)

Hope that doesn't effect the men too much tonight!

I'm in Torquay Victoria, the Bells Beach Classic starts this weekend so the place is pumping. Been out for a look at the famous beach ( looks like any other to me although hard to get down to).

Bright Sunshine here but for us QLD residents friggin freezing ( about 16 degrees so far) .

Hope the weather clears in Sydney as we are NOT known to be mud runners !!

I'm in Torquay Victoria, the Bells Beach Classic starts this weekend so the place is pumping. Been out for a look at the famous beach ( looks like any other to me although hard to get down to).

Bright Sunshine here but for us QLD residents friggin freezing ( about 16 degrees so far) .

Hope the weather clears in Sydney as we are NOT known to be mud runners !!

8081f13e0253080bc8bab1a59304e96e

Hope Mick Fanning wins his 5th :bell::clap:

lol. I love the difference in what people get used to weatherwise. If it was 16 degrees here we'd all be out in t-shirts. I complained about how hot is was the other day....and it was 12 degrees!!

Though put me in 30 degrees now and I'd just be a whine-y puddle on the floor!

go Manly! 1am start time here. :)...... :(

Theoretically,
what happens if they don't want to risk The Snake Hammy on the heavy ground now that the World's Greatest Replacement, Williame, played on Saturday?

With the weather like it is and Snake in his first game back from a hamstring injury I suspect that a lot of the kick return work will be done by Tommy and Jorge.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2