Game Day: Manly V Sharks [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watch out Sharks here we come !!!
images (2).jpg

One win at a time :clap:

Here are some stats for tomorrow's clash
-Manly have lost 3 in a row a Brookie
-Cronulla have lost 12 straight Monday night games away
From Cronulla
-Snake hasn't scored in 3 games at Brookie
-Cronualla have only won 3 times a Brookie
-Manly have not lost there first 3 matches since 2009

Here are some stats for tomorrow's clash
-Manly have lost 3 in a row a Brookie
-Cronulla have lost 12 straight Monday night games away
From Cronulla
-Snake hasn't scored in 3 games at Brookie
-Cronualla have only won 3 times a Brookie
-Manly have not lost there first 3 matches since 2009
Some good some bad stats there I was tipping sharks but manly have changedmy mind by selecting some new forwards and snake is back and Parcell to play 80

Manly 25 (Stewart,Walker, T Trbojevic, Parcell tries. Jamie Lyon 4/4 goals DCE field goal.Cronulla 18

DCE motm-he has to be IMO he or walker for us to win one of those 2 has to play well most probably DCE coz if he goes good walker will also.

We've had at least 25mm of rain in the last few hours on the Northern Beaches, so hoping Brookie's not waterlogged by tomorrow. Hate to put a 'dampener' on our chances but then it could work in our favour too :nod:

Sharks 1.80
Us 2.05 with Sportsbet

This weather is going to make brookvale a bog tonight.

This is a true test of where we are at!! Basically at full strength, we are underdogs with the bookies ,0-2 to start the season , with us losing the past 3 games at home ( surely that is motivation enough).

We have everything to play for tonight but will the boys stand up or fold like they have done over the past 2 weeks( mind you last last week we did improve a bit)

I am strangely confident for tonight don't know why. If we play like week 1 against the dogs however sharks by 22 but I think the score will be much closer

Manly by 8

Last edited:
I was confident before the rain, now not sure. We really need to pressure Maloney, if we keep him quiet we should go OK. Hopefully Kapow will be aiming at him and that will put him off. (It would definitely put me off)

Feeling good, no rain this morning.:blacksunrays:

The players should be relaxed after Rainman GI's entertaining end to the weekend footy.:D

Keep it simple, hold the ball and run straight - Maaaanly :clap:

Feeling good, no rain this morning.:blacksunrays:

The players should be relaxed after Rainman GI's entertaining end to the weekend footy.:D

Keep it simple, hold the ball and run straight - Maaaanly :clap:
Was pissing down in Narrabeen when I left this morning.

If we lose tonight we will face the Chooks next weekend with both teams 0-
3 and one a certainty for 0-4, which would be a disaster for one team.

At the start of any season there are 24 games to play and 13 wins (Plus 2 Byes) required (54.17% win ratio) for 30 points and a place in the top 8. If we lose the first 4 then we must win 13 from 20 or 65%. The target just gets harder and harder with each cumulative loss.

Need snake at fullback but the conditions won't do his hammy any good . Just another puzzle for the coaching staff to mull over , go Manly.

No excuses tonight wet or not it's the same for both it's time for a win. None of this we put in a great effort after the game (and lost) that is a given it's time for a get down and dirty win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2