Game Day: Manly V Sharks [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We look a whole lot better this week! Defence is looking like Manly defence. And attack looks the goods as well. Even if we go down I'm feeling a whole lot better about the season..

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Anyone else see snake pull up lame after that last play in the first half? Makes me nervous....will he come out in the second!

All records I have seen have said that tonight was Parcell's first NRL try.

Even Fox had it up that it was his first NRL try.

The most telling thing for me is in defence we are hitting and hitting hard. Brett Stewart's involvement is fantastic, even on the tv you can see him talking and directing. Tom T seems to be putting his body on the line a lot, and wanting to get involved, and I just loved when he tackled Luke Lewis you saw Brett Stewart belting him on the head and just yelling great encouragement.

Nate Myles has been a lot better, especially in defence. Parcell....well he's a ball tearer. I just love him.

Jamie seems stung by last week and is leading by example. DCE would have made 30 tackles, and whilst he screwed that kick, his involvement has been A1. And this is due in no small part to the involvement of Brett Stewart.

Tom Symonds....needs to be in first grade.

This game is there to win, and Feleti will be the one.

I'm feeling good, we've crossed the line multiple times. They scored off a fumbled kick. Our defence is stinging the opposition again. Looks like Manly.

Few weeks for Marty i'd say, Buhrer back in. T Red going great guns

Sharks have had 10% more possession than us but only
50 more running metres.

Commentators have touched on a brilliant point. We are handling the Sharks offloads really well. They've made 9 to 2 but have never looked close to scoring. Their only try has come off a fumble by us.

The other thing is our energy. The first 2 weeks if we hadn't touched the ball for the first 10mins we would be absolutely out on our feet throughout the whole half and concede 30. Not tonight. Tonight reminded me of the Manly defence and attitude of old.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8