Manly V Souths [Round Finals Week 3 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only weakness I can see for us is out wide on wolfmans wing I have nightmares about Inglis chiming and and running straight and hard with wolfie in two minds very scary.

That's the big issue, the referee. They make or break a team's efforts. There's only a few of them I would rate as competent. The rest, biased and foolish. I would not be surprised if we get Horsehead, Hayne again, or somebody equally stupid.

faithful said:
The only weakness I can see for us is out wide on wolfmans wing I have nightmares about Inglis chiming and and running straight and hard with wolfie in two minds very scary.

Wolfie won't be there......he'll be centre field!

lolololwah

Disciplined in defense and attack. Don't give the pink clowns a reason to penalise us. Good strong kicking game, which DCE will provide. No silly errors in attack, that depends greatly on Snake playing. He plays and we attack like the well oiled machine looked against Storm the other week then we will put points on them. Even posession our defense won't fatigue and we will dominate them. It all comes down to how the refs want to play it and whether Snake is fit to play.

The start will be crucial for us. We need to complete our sets and not give them cheap piggy backs.

Depends if we try to throw it around early to tire their big men. That will work as long as we don't push the passes and turn over the ball.

I sense a famous victory brewing and thousands of stunned Bunny fans shocked into silence, trooping out of the ground with tears in their eyes.

There is three things that will be key to us winning this game and almost all else will not matter.

1. Discipline
2. Discipline
3. Discipline

Our chief weapon is surprise! Surprise and fear...fear and surprise - our two weapons are fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency.....Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency....

Ralphie said:
There is three things that will be key to us winning this game and almost all else will not matter.

1. Discipline
2. Discipline
3. Discipline
Moondog said:
Our chief weapon is surprise! Surprise and fear...fear and surprise - our two weapons are fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency.....Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency....
You both make sound points, but ultimately … wrong!
We will win through:
1. Unmatched skill
2. Unmatched spirit

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ralphie said:

1. Discipline
2. Discipline
3. Discipline
Moondog said:
We will win through:
1. Unmatched skill
2. Unmatched spirit
...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope....

Moondog said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ralphie said:

1. Discipline
2. Discipline
3. Discipline
Moondog said:
We will win through:
1. Unmatched skill
2. Unmatched spirit

C'mon ladies and gentlemoons......

The Spanish Inquisition
by Monty Python

Ta dah!

globaleagle said:
Moondog said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ralphie said:

1. Discipline
2. Discipline
3. Discipline
Moondog said:
We will win through:
1. Unmatched skill
2. Unmatched spirit

C'mon ladies and gentlemoons......

The Spanish Inquisition
by Monty Python

Ta dah!
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
The youngsters just don't get it.

MissKate said:
Do we need to change this thread to 'team B v souths' as that is how anz stadium have us listed

We are so far under the radar we are flying underground. Hardly surprising seeing as how we are playing the most pathetic club in the league who havent played in a GF in 42 years while we have played in......?????some huge amount

Ohh yeah 14 Grand finals for 8 premierships 4 losses, 1 no result and a draw. GOD YOU SUCK VERMIN SYDNEY

1 to a club who had to cheat to win so that isn't a loss or a draw just a no result.

MissKate said:
Do we need to change this thread to 'team B v souths' as that is how anz stadium have us listed

Team 'B'rett ?:D

Even better than the Rabbids, is the media hype about Bennet - no pressure on Manly at all :)

Whatever happens on Friday what a finals series it has been - and year for that matter

These last 2 weeks I have never been prouder to call myself a manly supporter and will stay for the full 80 minutes not matter the result and give the boys the recognition they deserve.

We need as many as we can get out there on Friday. Got tickets in members stand- hope to everything I am not stuck next to south supporters - would be hell.

Please someone teach Sam b and Jeff L a lesson on Friday- nothing would make me happier !!!!

Lots of people have already played out the result. Yes we may loose on Friday but we haven't yet and yes we are up against it but it ain't over until that final siren has gone.

Go get em boys

Nothing less than 90% completions and executing our plays will win us the game. All our losses to the top teams this year was because of our poor execution. If we hold the ball and build pressure we will win. We are a better team across the park. We will have the will to win, we will have the right attitude and our belief will be stronger than their's.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4