Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 30
4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Dessie really did us a favour not picking Paseka the last few weeks, despite his availability. Aloiai’s gone down and only now does Paseka get an opportunity. You’d have to think he’ll be extra hungry to make a statement...if he has a big game, it’ll help offset the loss of Oshay, who has been our best forward the past month.
Tent may be almost as big as Nelson but, unfortunately, he is nowhere near as destructive.

what chance are we against a well drilled Storm outfit?

We'd have to break a 2.5 year record to get up.
Records and salary caps are meant to be broken feathered friend

So there is always hope

You miss this game and you could miss a big win for Manly

Dont risk it Ryan !

Last edited:
Des and Bellamy are 17 wins each as coaches against each other.

I wonder who will hit the lead afta tonight 🤔

Hopefully the Storm will be brought down to Manly's level. Preparing and playing at a cold damp night at an empty Brooke is not the usual excitement pumping level for our Melbourne visitors. With any luck the grass will have been kept long too.

We went up at $4 initially. We're in to $3 so someone obviously thinks we're a hope.

Personally, I think we are capable. Just need to hold the ball and be patient. DCE's kicking game will be key. We can't afford him putting in one of his "headless chook" displays. He needs to act his wage.
The $4 was an early price anticipating Munster was going to play, we are certainly a chance if they play like they did against the Cowboys, forgetting the last 8 minutes.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2