Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 30
4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

If anyone is attending the match, Flegg v Victorian Thunderbolts starts at 5:30 pm

If anyone is attending the match, Flegg v Victorian Thunderbolts starts at 5:30 pm

Will be there for the Flagg - time for our talented kids to stand up.
Guess I have to stay for the bloodbath that follows… 😞

Scum storm will always be cheats, scum and the worse club in the league.

I hate these purple scum p$$ks more than most clubs.

add below was from 2008 I think

My god, that ad is so cringeworthy.
It sends the message that the Storm condones vandalism.
It also shows that no one in Melbourne gives a s--t about the Storm as numerous people walk past the poster and don't even notice it or the comically bad mascot wandering the streets.
Also, if the ad is from the perspective of the poster, then the mascot tags the wrong side so when it shows the poster technically it should read ManlyWo

Last time we suffered a heart-breaking loss (against the Eels) we got the Storm the next round and we were horrible. Another heartbreaker (against the Cows) and we get the Storm again, but at least this time we're at Brookvale (even if a Thursday-night crowd is bound to be a poor one). Hope we'll do better this time around.

Last edited:
This game is winnable for Manly if they can play for the full 80 mins , That will determine the result , Manly hasn’t shown they can do that against the top teams , Hopefully this is that game and the turning point for the rest of the season

Dessie really did us a favour not picking Paseka the last few weeks, despite his availability. Aloiai’s gone down and only now does Paseka get an opportunity. You’d have to think he’ll be extra hungry to make a statement...if he has a big game, it’ll help offset the loss of Oshay, who has been our best forward the past month.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6