Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 30
4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Papenhuysen back is a scary prospect also, just hope if he does play is a bit hesitant and maybe subdued in his comeback match.....and the way Munsters name is still popping up is a concern, anyways Manly need to improve and worry about their own backyard....we can't help who shows up to play , but we can help how we turn up to play !!!
You like that 1 Bozo @:smirk:

Actually, our previous game v. Storm was season defining (when poor old Jorge was selected like a sacrificial lamb).
All games are vital in their own right

And we need to start winning games from now on to have a right to qualify for finals

a Manly team that does not qualify for the finals is like a Sea eagle with no wings

The real sacrificial lambs are the poor NSW Blue sheep that will be slaughtered in Queensland

See the source image

Olam will run a muck again. I’ll wait for the replay I can’t bear the pain.

Last edited:
Olam will run a muck again. I’ll wait for the replay I can’t beat the pain.
Hughes Olam,NAS Pap grant cheese will give us a blood bath. If DCE plays like he did on Sunday for QLD we will lucky to be within 20 points come full time on Thursday.

Papenhuysen named at 19, could start instead of Meaney.
No Munster and Kaufusi is helpful, sort of balances out no Turbo and Aloiai.

They've been practicing for several years, so if they aren't ready by now...!

Grant, Smith, & Hughes will provide a big test for Manly. If Manly wins this game there will be a sudden massive reassessment on ST of where the side is at. @:D
Surely Keppie & Harper can’t start !!
Please Des do you not learn anything from the past ???

Because I don't enjoy watching us getting a hiding. It gives me too much anxiety and stress. I'll watch the week after when we have a chance against The Knights. We can't even beat a top 8 team this season (haven't once yet), what chance are we against a well drilled Storm outfit?

We'd have to break a 2.5 year record to get up.

Also, I'm trying to break clear of my Stokholm Syndrome.

Lastly, GO AVS !!!

Scum storm will always be cheats, scum and the worse club in the league.

I hate these purple scum p$$ks more than most clubs.

add below was from 2008 I think

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8