Post-Game Discussion Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Storm
36 4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

Thanks for the win manly, and thanks for that last 15 minutes that stripped all enjoyment and eroded all faith that we have a single brain cell amongst us.

Captain stupid kicking it back to them at the end epitomises the stupid we deliver every week.

Could’ve got a nice boost to our differential but that was a horrible end To a great performance

Cherry did three good things and about 15 terrible things it’s just not good enough for. Captain who is meant to be setting the example

Why would you kick it, DCE? He is the absolute headless chook dumb a$$ captain. You are up by 6, you don't farkin g kick the ball. Is it just me? Am I the only one to get pi$$ed off by this?
Nope i am ropeable at his game management over the last couple of weeks. A win over the Storm at Brookie is a huge achievement but sucked the life out of that win

Rugby league is a very strange game. How did we manage to get a victory against the Storm and still look completely pathetic doing it? I mean, I'm glad it didn't cost us the two points, but we gave away four tries in as many minutes, one-upping the three tries we gave to the Cowboys in the last five minutes of the last round. We are officially the dumbest team in the dumbest competition in professional sports. We never learn.

But hey, two points…

Why would you kick it, DCE? He is the absolute headless chook dumb a$$ captain. You are up by 6, you don't farkin g kick the ball. Is it just me? Am I the only one to get pi$$ed off by this?
No your not the only one
DCE can do your head in sometimes great play and then just can’t manage to manage to finish off the game

Rugby league is a very strange game. How did we manage to get a victory against the Storm and still look completely pathetic doing it? I mean, I'm glad it didn't cost us the two points, but we gave away four tries in as many minutes, one-upping the three tries we gave to the Cowboys in the last five minutes of the last round. We are officially the dumbest team in the dumbest completion in professional sports. We never learn.

But hey, two points…
Just goes to show how poor the Storm were tonight by their standards. They only started playing with 10 to go, and even that was nearly enough.

I think Schuster needs to spend some time in Reserve Grade to learn to not be an utterly useless turd.
There are a few concerns with this bloke.*

Has anyone ever seen him effect a tackle, other than a leg pull after someone else does the hard work?

*Understatement time.

Eagles of London... bite me lol. There is a reason many challenge DCE and the last 15 minutes showed you why. He started the rot with his woeful pass straight into the bread basket of an opposition player... from there we just capitulated. And he gets a break on the last play and farkinnnng kicks it to give then an extra chance instead of killing the play. That is not the play of a composed captain.

Yeah, bad enough that Schuster gives them a sniff by standing 3m offside on the kickoff, then DCE kicks it out on the full the very next restart. How stupid do you have to be?

We should have won that match 60-10.
Spot on, we are border 8th and our F/A needed a good shot in the arm but we shoot ourselves in the foot. I would be livid if i was Des regardless of the W

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8