Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 21, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
I will still follow this team and have confidence. we are making up the numbers this year was all about making the 8. If we do this its mission accomplished, next year is when we push the 4 . alot of people on here got excited. Last 4 weeks we have been atrocious lets be serious. Our forwards have gone soft. We miss Siro immensely. In saying that Tapau hasnt been the same, same for Laurence, same as Wintersteine, which is creating alot of pressure on our backs. ALso Tommy Turbo has one more year to gain those skills, he is a talent, but we were bleesed with Stewart, Turbo is a few years away to be the calibre of what snake was. Im still proud of these boys , we were meant to come last remember.... THis team is 2016 all over again.

MY GOD YOU **** **** ****S. JUST LET SMITH DO AS HE WANTS HE'S FUKIING OLD FFS YOU DEAD****S SMASH HIM. PATHETIC ALL OF THEM.
DCE IS NOW THE WORST HALF IN THE GAME GOT NOTHING AFTER WATCHING ALL THE GAMES THIS WKND HE'S BEEN THE WORST. I BET BROOKS HAS A BETTER GAME

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
What idiot said we would go undefeated for the rest of the year o_O

Eagleheart

Bencher
I am absolutely gutted. Did not think we would dish this pathetic effort up.

And now does it even look like we give a crap....just standing there looking at Cronk score.

Nordburg

First Grader
Can those people who rated Wright,Winterstein,Lane etc the last few months please be honourable and out yourselves

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Pathetic

Attachments

• IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18