Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember when Kevin, Woodsie & others came on absolutely giving it to everyone when manly won 3 straight (after 2.5 years or absolute crap) about how half cocked everyone was for critisizing the team?

Surely this shows why all the apprehension was absolutely appropriate? Flogging after flogging now.

The people who have criticized or shown concern (like susan) were called names, abused, threattened by the likes of these people.

Surely this shows a more opened mind approach to the good AND bad is required, rather than the all is love and roses?
What names, or threats did I or @Woodsie ever direct towards you or Susan. I actually rate a lot of what @susan says. Go and whine to the people at the club that choose to share information with you.

Good grief what is going on out there?! We might win this yet, if Melbourne don't touch the ball at all in the second half. One thing that annoys me, aside from our left side defence is that Klein goes to the Bunker looking for a reason to disallow Kelly's try. He clearly made it well past the try line. Good luck manly, we're gonna need it.

I'm sorry but no addition of players will help when we have poorly coached defense. There's enough quality players we just don't have the leadership.
I agree Mick. The poor structures is down to the coach but to be honest to have players come out of home sheds with no intensity week in week out then they need to cop their share of the blame as professional footballers.

I just can't get my head around our lack of intensity. As Manly fans we are just not used to it over the years.

Has Gasnier got ADHD or something similar ?
He gets so excited when something goes against Manly. During his half time report he bouncers around like a 3 yr old he is that excited.

What names, or threats did I or @Woodsie ever direct towards you or Susan. I actually rate a lot of what @susan says. Go and whine to the people at the club that choose to share information with you.

If you don't think you antagonize and flame (especially me), then I don't know what to say. Even by calling susan, "Ryan" you did so. You don't think that's the case? Honestly?

Both kick offs were made dead by Storm players. Should have been penalties to Manly.
C9bn9kvUAAIvlvE.jpg

C9bn9kqVwAAaG0V.jpg

Amendment to the last post, @Woodsie did threaten you. However you called him a paedophile you lame d1ck. What do you expect. Seriously we might lose badly today, but that's football. I've follllowed this club all m life, you North Sydney living goose.

I've tried to comment on this, but just got completely abused for the suggestion. Apparently woodsie says I was clueless and have no idea, and Green is fantastic all round player.
And what - you went into hiding... If I have something to say I say it.. Fark em.. :) That's what this site is here for.. Anyway back to the footie... Mucha as expected so far... We can turn this around - just need to man up in defence.

Frankly im sick of expecting all 50/50 decisions to go to teams such as Melbourne or Brisbane. Seeing actually happen is gut wrenching. Its taken away from me the game i love. That first kick off was a blatent it was caught before her grounded his foot and decisions havent changed. The game is a game no more. It isnpayhetic from the top management down and favours teams who will benifit finicially from being winners. Im done id rather watch a five year old movie or play with the dog. Call me a dummy spit but go over all the decisions and tell me im wrong. I can pick at least ten split decisions that have favoured Melbourne. Are they afraid of Bellamy???

FFS DCE!... high bombs straight down Slater's throat. That's your last tackle attack plan? Really?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8