Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Well coached structured side who are clinical versus a team with a lot of talent but no cohesion due to a struggling spine and poor structures in defence and attack.

To be only 14 down is a tribute to natural talent and little else. Find a couple of players in key positions to pull the talent together and we can compete. Until then it's going to be a wild up and down ride.

Fk yeah....only 2 tries down, after that debacle in defence.

Still in this.
dude we are finished. they will score another 4 and we will maybe get 2. I mean we can score sure buy not enough to win. The game was lost from the 1st kick off as soon as that went out I knew we were done. This isn't the manly we know and expect. This is dces manly now. New age pussies

Remember when Kevin, Woodsie & others came on absolutely giving it to everyone when manly won 3 straight (after 2.5 years or absolute crap) about how half cocked everyone was for critisizing the team?

Surely this shows why all the apprehension was absolutely appropriate? Flogging after flogging now.

The people who have criticized or shown concern (like susan) were called names, abused, threattened by the likes of these people.

Surely this shows a more opened mind approach to the good AND bad is required, rather than the all is love and roses?

Take back the 12 points we gifted them and this would be 18-16.

To be honest , the Drizzle are attacking brilliantly and defending ****house.

Despite the score line it may not be over ( although I'm expecting it to be a Drizzle win regardless ),
were they the gifts from the out on full kick offs?

btw I missed both, who was kicking off

Well coached structured side who are clinical versus a team with a lot of talent but no cohesion due to a struggling spine and poor structures in defence and attack.

To be only 14 down is a tribute to natural talent and little else. Find a couple of players in key positions to pull the talent together and we can compete. Until then it's going to be a wild up and down ride.
I'm sorry but no addition of players will help when we have poorly coached defense. There's enough quality players we just don't have the leadership.

Blake green never realised hòw bad he is

Trent to Green at half time

KeyPeele_insert.jpg

We look like we have plenty of points in us, but that left edge defence has been abominable. I just can't believe at least 2 tries we didn't even touch them.

I'm all for Hastings getting some serious game time, whether it's for Green or for Api I don't care. Hastings has plenty of mongrel......something we seem to lack a bit of.

And Fiz, all I keep seeing is the gaping defense that he used to fill :confused:

Green must be rested ASAP :wait:

I've tried to comment on this, but just got completely abused for the suggestion. Apparently woodsie says I was clueless and have no idea, and Green is fantastic all round player.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12