Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 8
4 Pines Park
14 Apr 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be rainy, temp about 18c, greasy ball no doubt, got to keep our errors lower than theirs same with stupid penalties and those fan annoying 6 agains. Munster is a past master at stirring up opposition forwards, can't fall for his s..., niggle and gamesmanship, do all this and we aren't far from having a great win tomorrow night.

One thing I do like coming into this game is our bench. Definitely our best bench of the year so far imho. They are all high impact players.

Sipley has finally been given an opportunity to impress and I am sure he will be really pumped for this one. And Woods will really be looking to put in a solid performance to hopefully cement a place in the 17. He is always good for a couple of offloads so hopefully some of the boys will be ready to back him up..

One thing I do like coming into this game is our bench. Definitely our best bench of the year so far imho. They are all high impact players.

Sipley has finally been given an opportunity to impress and I am sure he will be really pumped for this one. And Woods will really be looking to put in a solid performance to hopefully cement a place in the 17. He is always good for a couple of offloads so hopefully some of the boys will be ready to back him up..
yeah, it's our biggest bench size so far, 3fwds and one utility back. Just need Seib's to get the formula right.

So enjoying this season with Schu taking over at 5/8. 🙃

Even the Schu thread has disappeared from the top page of threads. 😞

#NextWeek... 😠

So enjoying this season with Schu taking over at 5/8. 🙃

Even the Schu thread has disappeared from the top page of threads. 😞

#NextWeek... 😠
Groundhog day... 1 week cork turns into a 2 week mild strain, turns into a month long severe strain/tear.

So the pattern goes: ankle, calf, hammy, and quad... then, repeat.

Ankle up next...

Groundhog day... 1 week cork turns into a 2 week mild strain, turns into a month long severe strain/tear.

Ankle up next...
Tommy tissue

Joshie Tissue

Brothers in arms.

Look , I know they’d both be frustrated , and would rather play but it’s a recurring nightmare for Manly fans.

Ankle up next...
maxresdefault.jpg

Seib's said that Tommy trained really well on Tuesday and Tom can't wait to play on Friday night. Could this be the start of those surging runs up the middle setting up and scoring try's all over the park, please let this be so...

Seib's said that Tommy trained really well on Tuesday and Tom can't wait to play on Friday night. Could this be the start of those surging runs up the middle setting up and scoring try's all over the park, please let this be so...
Wasn’t there similar reporting between the Brisbane game and the (first) Parramatta game last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10