Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I may have missed it but why is DCE kicking

Happy for the 2 points
Happy for the crowd and noise on a Sunday afternoon

Hard to be happy if a win on a nice day doesn't make you happy

I am happy and drunk happily

Anyway back to our kicker

At least you stick to your convictions

I probably should be convicted!

I'm not here to annoy but..... it is so rare that Manly play at a time when I can actually watch live. I mean very, very rare. so I apologise for my one sided outbursts but put it down to over exuberance to seeing our guys play live.

We're all Manly and I'll defend every one of you as yer all kewl.

DCE and TT. My goodness they are top shelf. And how many years ago late in the season was Manly's firsts in second spot and their U20s in 4th spot. There's no question that bringing in Barrett was a master stroke as was bringing Fulton back to get us back on course.

Don't know what's more embarrassing, some of our defence today or the way some carry on in here during the game !!
It's an 80min game

AFB very quiet today. We can also never have Jake/Taupau/Lawrence off the park at the same time, only happened today probably because of Origin but they provide so much and turned the game when the came back on

Can't believe we are letting Lawrence go, he has been outstanding this year and wouldn't be that expensive

I probably should be convicted!

I'm not here to annoy but..... it is so rare that Manly play at a time when I can actually watch live. I mean very, very rare. so I apologise for my one sided outbursts but put it down to over exuberance to seeing our guys play live.

We're all Manly and I'll defend every one of you as yer all kewl.
I hear you and like the passion.I just really dislike other clubs fans blaming the refs for their teams poor performances and I was hoping Manly fans were above that sort of behaviour

Don't know what's more embarrassing, some of our defence today or the way some carry on in here during the game !!

Everyone here is a passionate fan, so you'd expect huge ups and downs in a Game Day Thread, kiwi, especially given that 1st half performance. If you don't enjoy seeing people ride the highs and lows, maybe this type of thread isn't right for you mate?

Also, you just ripped todays defense, then had a go at everyone else for being upset about different parts of today's game in your statement.

I love seeing everyone's passion coming out. Show we are all in the same boat, and empathize with each other mate. If you DIDN'T go off half cocked, and just sat there all balanced, I'd say that's more embarrassing than the latter.

You go hard everyone ! I loved it.

Fair 'nuff

sometimes you gets what you gets.

you must have been really disappointed with the 2013 grand final then

Everyone here is a passionate fan, so you'd expect huge ups and downs in a Game Day Thread, kiwi, especially given that 1st half performance. If you don't enjoy seeing people ride the highs and lows, maybe this type of thread isn't right for you mate?

Also, you just ripped todays defense, then had a go at everyone else for being upset about different parts of today's game in your statement.

I love seeing everyone's passion coming out. Show we are all in the same boat, and empathize with each other mate. If you DIDN'T go off half cocked, and just sat there all balanced, I'd say that's more embarrassing than the latter.

I was up and down all afternoon , just part of the usual game day threads!

The wife told me to shut my face during the game, was sick of hearing me haha. Emptied the TAB account on Manly so was riding it hard

Yep, I ripped the defence, what I didn't do was embarrass myself with the abuse dished out to individual players non stop ! That's the embarrassing part mate, and saying stuff like "Kelly is ****ing ****" etc doesn't show extra passion to me

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10