Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We have them in the forwards and should win it from there ... backs are pretty even ... imho ... I'm up country in Thailand and unlikely to find anywhere to watch it :(@:( Go Manly
Nice.

Not gunna lie... I’m a bit nervous about this game! Two teams are the definition of mercurial in this competition: and one of those two played their best game all year last week against us..

Play some good footy and expose these imposters for what they really are!!

Tigers will try the NZ blueprint and be interesting to see how lenient the refs are with this.
Manly should also compete with a little more energy at home after the loss, so pretty confident of the 2 points.

As reported: "Des knows he has enough ball-players in his team, so he simply wants Walker to run and he has done so this season with devastating consequences. . ."

When? Where? Please give me a few examples of his devastating running!
Walker has the media, and many fans, fooled imo. I just can't see why he has such an awesome reputation.
I'd love to be wrong, but I've seen very little devastation on the football field from Walker this season.

Got something else on tonight so won't be there, despite my season ticket.
Instead will watch on TV in company with a West supporter with whom I've had a standing bet for a dinner.
It's been quite a while since I won so Go Manly!

Put them to bed. We should put 40 on the Tigers if we respect the ball. We are 3 wins better than them + around 120 better on for/against.

Manly 44 def Tigers 6

I agree . Tonight we will put the tigers to bed and kiss their finals hopes good night !

index.jpg

We have shown this season what we are capable of with resilient wins with and without our top players

Winning comes with courage to believe in our selves and the conviction to predict a slaughter of the Tigers

Get ready for a Tiger massacre tonight feathered friends !!!

View attachment 12194
I'm starting to get the feeling you have found a video of someone f%^*ing a tiger and you're just trying to desensitise us before posting it. Please don't ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8