Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do people want between Burbo and Harper for the centre spot? I'm aware there are other options we could go with, but let's be honest, with Des it's between those two.
I would rather see Burbo at this point.

I've always thought that Harper is a liability
He's got good effort in some matches... even when he plays well though, he's still good for a few howlers
Poor bastard, but hey - we need to win!!

Welcome back Rafferty , haven 't noticed The Better Robbo and Manly 76 for quite some time which is a shame . Maybe they have changed their poster profiles and i should be more attentive with posting styles
Was going to post something similar the other day about @The better Robbo & @manlyfan76 absence.
Hopefully they are well and just taking a break. Always quality posts.

Stop it, the lot of you weak kneed cry baby, bleating wee Jessie's ....
we will flog the rabble ..

Maguire's own mum will throw the towel in before half time...
Whenever you go all out Scottish, I end up on YT watching either Frankie Boyle or Kevin Bridges or both for a cpl of hours.(always takes me 10-15 minutes to fully get the accent down pat @:D).

The Tigers have a pretty handy bench...Twal has been on fire and Michaele and Utoikamanu are big and mobile. Then they’ve got Peachey who can pull a rabbit out of a hat.

I am not seeing a walk over this Saturday.
We just have to find a way to win, this will be closer than a lot of people think if we think just turning up on Saturday means we have the win in the bag and dont respect the opposition.

Last edited:
This is a very important game. First we need the 2 points and second its a big game for Ben T who needs to read well in defence and then hit and stick. This could be his watershed game and I'm really hoping so. Go Burbo! I'm looking forward to Ben running off the Shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14