Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagleron

Bencher
I agree, rest all the injured players and let the reserves prove their worth. Turbo, Walker, Garrick, Aloiai, Davey. Surely we can beat the tigpies at home without them. Give Harper, Jorge, De Luis, Burbo a go. Then we go full speed into magic round and then Parra and Storm after with a near full strength squad.

Senior review official

Grant Atkins

yes you heard it rightly

so we may no get screwed over on the Field but off it if not we will
🤬🤬

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Happy with that team, considering our injuries. Looking great for Saturday:
Turbo is back
Aloiai is back
3 Turbo brothers in starting side
Koula's retained his spot
Tigers missing 2 of their best players
Will be interesting to see DCE vs Hastings
A sunny afternoon forecast
And last but not least, it's at Brookie!
Brilliant assessment young lady!!!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Could not have put it better.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Happy with that team, considering our injuries. Looking great for Saturday:
Turbo is back
Aloiai is back
3 Turbo brothers in starting side
Koula's retained his spot
Tigers missing 2 of their best players
Will be interesting to see DCE vs Hastings
A sunny afternoon forecast
And last but not least, it's at Brookie!
You forgot to add Gucamole, and Schuster will be all the better for the run. The forwards look to be strengthened with Gauca and Ailoi returning and add the guile of Schuster to the pack, we're primed for a big one.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Eagle 1

First Grader
I'm not sure how officials are chosen but sometimes I honestly believe the decision makers are taking the mickey out of us.
Yeah, School teacher Atkins rules by the text book, he looks for old and obscure rulings when there's no need to. We just need to dominate the Tigpies from the start and put the fate of the game in our own hands, not the Refs.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
It’s a nice story for Ben to get a start this week. But if Parker is out all season is he really going to be our left centre?

I’m “hoping” he shows more than he already has - especially defensively last week, Campbell Graham ran rings around him. But I’m not confident he has what it takes to be an NRL centre right now.

Eagle 1

First Grader
It’s a nice story for Ben to get a start this week. But if Parker is out all season is he really going to be our left centre?

I’m “hoping” he shows more than he already has - especially defensively last week, Campbell Graham ran rings around him. But I’m not confident he has what it takes to be an NRL centre right now.
Yeah, he really was Grahams bitch last friday, he'll learn a lot from that and be better for it come Sat. Really thought Des was going to go Harper, anyway I'm 100% behind Ben, and I'm sure with his brothers there he'll be full of confidence.

manly al

First Grader
Some big ins with Turbo , Haumole and Alioia and important to get on a real roll and just a bit more clinical to start a climb up the ladder again . Sure that the team still has some improvement to show , about this time last season that Manly developed some real momentum , be timely to start replicating that again . Still think that Paseka and Saab add real value but obviously time for their alternatives to also show their worth .

KaZa

Bencher

It's a big chance for him. If he doesn't take it. I imagine Saab returns to the wing and Tuipolotu to centre. He's only out for 3-4 weeks. Ben needs to take his chance while Saab is out.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Hooker Sub will be interesting. I'll say Walker. Hope he kills it.
Would be interesting if Walker takes that role. My first thought is it would take away from his current running and linking which add heaps to our attack. However if he plays some dummy half and causes some havoc there, his stocks as possible NSW origin No 14 will be hard to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14