Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Why would it?

Depends - the 2022 covid protocols were described like this in feb:

"The only mandated rule will be players or staff from the same club cannot congregate in indoor settings in groups of more than three".

I expect a cruise boat could be an indoor setting depending how big it is? The reason for the 3 person limit is pretty obvious and we all know the Covid record of cruise ships. I'd be surprised if the club gave the green light to something like this but all speculation for now I guess, just hoping there's nothing in it because this game was set to be a big launch pad for Manly's season.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
this one could be described as outdoor
1651720738911.png

not so sure about this one!
1651720685671.png

Shoe1

Journey Man
I hope it wasn't an Elias family party boat, sabotaged manly prior to the game. Although maybe they lost their licence after the fatality.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Of course another explanation is that Koula and Josh felt a little "off colour" after the 21st, and couldn't front up for work the next day. They wouldn't be the first and I daresay they won't be the last.
My thoughts exactly.

Mitch

Bencher
And it was definitely the latter. I thought I'd have another look at Schuster's posts about it but they've miraculously disappeared.
Who'd be a coach?
I think he posted all the pics on his Instagram stories and those disappear after 24 hour or so.

It was a big party though!

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I saw the party post originally ,I remember saying to myself "self , there appears to be not many of his team mates there TBH ,and I felt like he was a bit of a Neville no friends" .The only one I saw was Haumole and possibly Reuben or a Rueben look a like .Even though there was lots of kids and family etc

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I saw the party post originally ,I remember saying to myself "self , there appears to be not many of his team mates there TBH ,and I felt like he was a bit of a Neville no friends" .The only one I saw was Haumole and possibly Reuben or a Rueben look a like .Even though there was lots of kids and family etc
I saw pics with Olakau'atu, Croker, Chez, Burbo, Walker Koula, Tuipulotu Garrick. Think I remember Jake and Manase as well

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I saw pics with Olakau'atu, Croker, Chez, Burbo, Walker Koula, Tuipulotu Garrick. Think I remember Jake and Manase as well
gee ok well maybe I didint look hard enough .
Maybe you should delete this post as you know Rothfool after his 8th schooner and all those other grub "journalist's" Cockhead Hooper ,Paul Kunt etc will be trawling thru here to make mountains out of molehills

XV-1

First Grader
gee ok well maybe I didint look hard enough .
Maybe you should delete this post as you know Rothfool after his 8th schooner and all those other grub "journalist's" Cockhead Hooper ,Paul Kunt etc will be trawling thru here to make mountains out of molehills

Too late - Rothfool already on his 10th schooner 🤣

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The fan posting on InstaTwitFace reckons he was there and there were 13 in attendance.

The item posted is now gone as I was going to go back and screen shot it but before I could do that he’d deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14