Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Bencher
Staggs plays right and Fairnworth left, so assuming that Koula is hanging onto our right centre spot then Burbo will be making Staggs. I agree on Fainworth, has been good this year. Looks a threat when he gets the ball, probably been playing more consistently than Staggs that's for sure
I'd go as far as to say they have the best centre pairing in the comp (after dominating Talakai and Ramien last week).

It'll be a huge test for our young blokes.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'd go as far as to say they have the best centre pairing in the comp
And have had them for a couple of years, but ineffective if the side isn't going forward. Renno has made a huge difference.

And wow they have some great young talent, especially Cobbo. And to think they've recently let go of the likes of Reece Walsh, Sam Walker, D Fifita. Good thing the Dolphins will now begin to eat into that young talent monopoly.

skeagle

Reserve Grader
Looks like everything turned out ok with Schusters birthday bash, nothing reported on the Manly site about any possible covid cases amongst the group of players that attended Schusters birthday gig...Phew !!
ig we will find out at 3 when the squad is cut

stoodamire

Bencher
Is that Morgan Harper music?

Maybe Koula to left centre. Burbo to back row. Morgan to right centre.

Or bullemor to back row and someone to come onto the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14