Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very frustrating, you would have to think Schuster’s extra weight is contributing to his slow recovery from the injury, hopefully he gets himself into shape for the rest of this season and especially next year when he’s the full time 5/8

I expect Des to move Keppie onto the edge as he did a bit last year and Aloiai to come into the starting side, with KDL on the bench. Don’t bring back Harper yet and move Burbo, that would be a bit too disruptive for the side I think

Jeez we’ve got some “ tissue like “ stars haven’t we??

Yeah I know , they don’t want to be injured so don’t jump on my back for saying this but it’s a fact.

Players like Josh A, Tommy T, Josh S, Andrew D have spent more time on the hospital bench than the actual bench.

Just happens every single year !!

I guess we're still on the plus side though..lost Schuster Lawman Parker and Saab. Gained...Tom Alioi and Olacaltatu from the last game.

NRL.com now has Bully in the 2nd row and Harper moved up to the bench.
Surely they are just guessing?
When we signed Bully I thought he was a free-striding second rower. Mark assured me he was always a front rower. Now he looks like he's playing as a second rower so I'm confused as to his normal/correct position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11