Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 22
4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Harper is there so that if we need a replacement in the forwards Burbo can move into the second row. I'm surprised he is back so soon.

I'm backing Harper to come good. And chewy on the boot of all numbnuts writing him off and bagging him ..
all this talk on the forum about numb nuts, betting there left nuts. . is being a manly fan a shortcut to a testicular condition ? if someone mentions bloodnuts in the next 24 hours im booking a doc appointment.

Is Tom definitely playing? Would love to see Weekes ger a ryn on the bencj so much more upside in the kid compared to harper.

What a game to debut in a sellout at home against a tigers team that is steady but not brilliant.

Fainu (court)
Saab (injured)
Lawton (suspended)
Parker (injured)
Harper (form / confidence)
Schuster (injured)
Paseka (injured)
Boyle (injured)
Tuitavake (injured)
Davey (injured)
Cust (signed elsewhere)
S Fainu (signed elsewhere)

Have I got this right ? Or missing anything ?
FMD.

Last edited:
When we signed Bully I thought he was a free-striding second rower. Mark assured me he was always a front rower. Now he looks like he's playing as a second rower so I'm confused as to his normal/correct position.

For mine he's a front rower who through circumstance has played back row. Unfortunately he doesn't really have the lateral speed needed to be a back rower, but when he's the best option you have then you don't have a lot of choice. With Lawton on suspension and both Davey and Shoe injured, Bull is the best fill in option we have.

But for mine, he's a prop and should stay there.

Unfortunately our pack is very front row heavy and very hooker (past Croker) and back row light.

And please, don't anyone say we could play Jorge Taufua in the back row. He would not have anywhere near the work rate to be able to play the position. I'd rather a fully fit Brad Parker playing back row than Jorge.

The Ghost Who Walks
Phantom

Manly Phantom.jpg

When we signed Bully I thought he was a free-striding second rower. Mark assured me he was always a front rower. Now he looks like he's playing as a second rower so I'm confused as to his normal/correct position.
It’s not what I reckon it’s what the coach reckons.

For Brisbane , and their feeder club , he was a Prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12