Manly v Tigpies [Round 18 2014] Fortress Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm this kid Gutherson has a bit of talent me thinks (just needs a new hair stylist) :D

Who knew Foz could run that fast? Though Snake looked like he was only cruising on his inside hehe.

That's the sort of crap we don't wanna see from Josh Starling - taking the tackle too far, trying to wrestle them over late in the tackle drawing a penalty.. He'd better lift his game and keep it strong & tidy from here on!

Other than that, this is looking awesome @ Brookie with a great crowd.. Go manly!

How good does it look, Snake going great, Gutho needs a better hairdo.

This is awesome! Maroon and White!

Foz is having a blinder, as is Snake.

The Tigers need someone else at FB. Moses probably will be good enough in a few years, but right now the kid is out of his depth in first grade.

I don't think the scoreboard indicates the difference here. The Tigers are very dangerous team and I can see quick points in them. Their forwards are over ours. They've had some bad luck that has turned the game somewhat. We aren't home here yet cause we know how Manly slacken with big halftime leads.

We need this to continue into the second half.
Can Matai drift over to the right and run at brooks a few times.

mickqld said:
I don't think the scoreboard indicates the difference here. The Tigers are very dangerous team and I can see quick points in them. Their forwards are over ours. They've had some bad luck that has turned the game somewhat. We aren't home here yet cause we know how Manly slacken with big halftime leads.

I fear that as well @mickqld

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4