Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
D

Deleted member 26876

Im as confident a manly supporter as anyone around and this is a good looking side , but im a little worried about our 1. To me losing tom and having mr wrong at the back is taking the x factor away. Id have put walker or hastings in the 1 to throw uncertainty into the titans defense and maybe parker in the centres . If we get away with this it will be a close one .
Yep, hopefully Wright goes at least ok, I have a feeling Hastings may well have some time there today. If Wright isn't getting the job done (which I imagine he will) than baz still has a few options mid-game such as Dylan Walker

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have a feeling Wright and Walker may swap positions during attack and defence.

But I guess it probably weakens one link by doing that anyway!

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You must be joking, go into a match with a new fullback then make further changes mid-game? Won't happen, thankfully.
If changes need to be made mid-game, then so be it. Me thinks whatever it takes...:rock:

GC had 50mm last night so Robina will be soggy and with Checcin its not going to be easy. Nonetheless, we can do it - Go Manly :clap:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don't think the rain will have any issues on the playing surface, these new stadiums are built to get the water away quickly anyway.

If there's a bit of sun ( I'm actually in Melbourne so don't know what it's like at present) it will be fine.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If anyone's driving up past Tweed heads, please wave to my family but don't tell them where I am.

Game day! Well 12.30am tomorrow for me ...but woohoo game day!

If it's not cloudy I will wave from 30,000 ft

Actually we will be descending and less than 7000ft so they will see for sure

Mums the word on your whereabouts

TimmyQ

Bencher
Im as confident a manly supporter as anyone around and this is a good looking side , but im a little worried about our 1. To me losing tom and having mr wrong at the back is taking the x factor away. Id have put walker or hastings in the 1 to throw uncertainty into the titans defense and maybe parker in the centres . If we get away with this it will be a close one .
Yeah i see a lot of points tbh..probs a 30 something to 20 something affair with lots of ball movement and offloads..should be entertaining i reckon

TimmyQ

Bencher
Don't think the rain will have any issues on the playing surface, these new stadiums are built to get the water away quickly anyway.

If there's a bit of sun ( I'm actually in Melbourne so don't know what it's like at present) it will be fine.
Beaut day in Melbs Marky!!! Enjoy the global warming mate ;)

TimmyQ

Bencher
Manly 13 + = $6 TAB odds .Go Manly
Gee thats huge overs....this game could produce any result but if someones gonna get pumped itll be the Titans...theyve been battling hard for a while and may be vulnerable for a let down today if we get on top early and belt their little halves into submission...Go Manly

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gee thats huge overs....this game could produce any result but if someones gonna get pumped itll be the Titans...theyve been battling hard for a while and may be vulnerable for a let down today if we get on top early and belt their little halves into submission...Go Manly
Combine it with try scorers
You will get 13 or more if you go double tries

Chuck in Hastings for 41.00 as he will score

TimmyQ

Bencher
Combine it with try scorers
You will get 13 or more if you go double tries

Chuck in Hastings for 41.00 as he will score
God love ya...i love the pre game excitement mixed in with the lure of coin $$$$ ...and yup Hastings is always sniffing around and supporting the ball carrier..i like the way u think

Ryan

Journey Man
Someone give me a kick up the keister fast. I'm not feeling it at all. They dusted The Storm, with Slater at the back. I'm struggling to see how we will get them with Wright there.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16
13 7 6 47 16