Manly v Titans [Round 23 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bump, can't believe this has slipped so far down!!

By the way I have noted that the odds are coming in on the betting, we are staying the same its the Titans moving in, wonder if the Bookie know something we don't ??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bump, can't believe this has slipped so far down!!

By the way I have noted that the odds are coming in on the betting, we are staying the same its the Titans moving in, wonder if the Bookie know something we don't ??

Yep our minds aren't on the job ahead here. We're all carrying on about the rabbids instead of concentrating on our own backyard. The forwards need to re establish some agro here because last week it was a lamentable effort from them. DCE needs to shake out the origin cobwebs and start to take control of the team. The decisions in attack last week were confused. Our structure broke down badly under the rabbids onslaught of quick moving (offside) defense and quick (moving off the mark) play the balls. If we don't counter it then we won't defeat it. That said with our minds on other things the Tits will jump us. Titans by 10. ;)

Micks always kidding, I'm not , we often struggle up here, Titans in a tight one, a loss about 18-14 for me!!

I like ridiculousness (a show on MTV too).

And as a bloke, I quite like t1ts too !

Just not the Titan (or silicone ) kind.

As for profanity, I'd sooner see words like De$ Ha$ler and MEnnis, Melbourne and Scam Smith and Slater, or Souths and Begeesus brothers censored!

RE: the game......Wet or dry, and with the Vermin level with us on the table now, Tooves and co. will be doing all they expertly can to step up our intensity and campaign toward September now!

We will fire up and win; perhaps even handsomely up there!

BJ to wind up and get plenty of metres against his old club.

And some standard trick-shots from our playmakers.

Hope as usual all going to the game have a great day!

manlyfan76 said:
Going on the titans recent crowd figures there will only be every third seat filled- if they are lucky. So buy your ticket but don't be surprised if you can walk in and sit wherever you want in a big empty stadium.

A small crowd away from Brookvale? Oh that will be the Manly supporters fault again. Apparently the Maroon and White Army doesn't like going anywhere other than Brookvale, or at a pinch Gosford, for a game. And it won't matter that the game is played in Qld either.

Still, I'm betting there will be a bigger crowd than turned up to the SFS for Monday night's Rorters vs Titans game.

I haven't missed a Goldie game since moving to Brisbane, they used to get decent crowds but as their form dropped off so did the crowds.

The problem is 90% of their supporters actually support other clubs! I have an old mate ( mid 70's now) who has been an Eagles supporter all his life, he became a Titans foundation member, he said they just about all supported other clubs but would go to the home games in their Titans gear EXCEPT when they were playing their team.

But as their form dropped off so did the fans, it would be a load of crap that they have all gone to the Suns though.

The last two years I felt there were more Manly fans there than Titans fans.

So Canberra is fine and sunny 14 deg. I'm 5 min from Robina and it's cloudy rainy and 16 deg with more rain coming. WTF!!!!!

And it hasn't rained here in 3 months.

mickqld said:
So Canberra is fine and sunny 14 deg. I'm 5 min from Robina and it's cloudy rainy and 16 deg with more rain coming. WTF!!!!!

And it hasn't rained here in 3 months.

Don't worry Mick tomorrow will be sunny come game time.

RiverEagle said:
I like ridiculousness (a show on MTV too).

(or silicone ) kind.

As for profanity, I'd sooner see words like De$ Ha$ler and MEnnis, Melbourne and Scam Smith and Slater, or Souths and Begeesus brothers censored!

RE: the game......Wet or dry, and with the Vermin level with us on the And as a bloke, I quite like t1ts too !

Just not the Titan
table now, Tooves and co. will be doing all they expertly can to step up our intensity and campaign toward September now!

We will fire up and win; perhaps even handsomely up there!

BJ to wind up and get plenty of metres against his old club.

And some standard trick-shots from our playmakers.

Hope as usual all going to the game have a great day!

I like 'em titan titty. :p

Well....in the old days I did :(

Not sure how the weather has been on the Gold Coast this week but if watching today's GC Suns vs Port Adelaide AFL game on Seven is any indication, it looks like its going to be wet weather footy tomorrow.

It has been very heavy cloudburst since last night.
Heaviest rain/wind expected tonight.

Hopefully it will clear by game time :)

We will fight them on the beaches!

We will fight them wet or dry, cloudy or clear!

We are Manly, and this is OUR time of year!

I just hope you fans going get undercover seating if it is pouring like today!

The boys get paid to brave the elements; you guys pay to witness it, that is all!

LOL.

Chatting to the locals and they are bored with the Titans giving away thousandsof tickets to each game.

As we discussed earlier, the people who move up here already have a team that they support.
Also the young Searl has a dodgy name up here. His Dad is well respected though.

We should be safe undercover in the Southern Stand.

We'll need to win 3 of our last 4 now (to guarantee a top 2 spot).

Souths, the Scum, and now the Chooks are boosting their "For-and-Against"
massively this weekend.

Fair enough the big boys are ramping up their campaigns 4 weeks out from the Finals.

We need to keep pace and get on board with that now, too.

Starting tomorrow on the Gold Coast!

RiverEagle said:
We'll need to win 3 of our last 4 now (to guarantee a top 2 spot).

Souths, the Scum, and now the Chooks are boosting their "For-and-Against"
massively this weekend.

Fair enough the big boys are ramping up their campaigns 4 weeks out from the Finals.

We need to keep pace and get on board with that now, too.

Starting tomorrow on the Gold Coast!

Would be nice but will settle for a win. Our draw is harder this year than those teams. Wish we got the raiders twice, and we played the tigers before they imploded, so we've had less chance to put 50 on in a game.

RiverEagle said:
We will fight them on the beaches!

We will fight them wet or dry, cloudy or clear!

We are Manly, and this is OUR time of year!

I just hope you fans going get undercover seating if it is pouring like today!

The boys get paid to brave the elements; you guys pay to witness it, that is all!

LOL.
Yes tonight we will be fighting with the unpredictable weather conditions we will be fighting with the predictable refs as well as the titans that will throw the ball around like they have nothinng to lose BUT this is the night that we wil make up for last friday night !!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6