Manly v Titans [Round 23 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any win will do, of course.

The more points the better, naturally.

As for @Jerry1 and any mankini talk...If we won by 30 or 40 I'd forgive just about anything.

At this stage all I'm thinkin' is Borat in yellow...And it's most disturbing with a mild hangover, on a tranquil Sunday morning!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I haven't missed a Goldie game since moving to Brisbane, they used to get decent crowds but as their form dropped off so did the crowds.

The problem is 90% of their supporters actually support other clubs! I have an old mate ( mid 70's now) who has been an Eagles supporter all his life, he became a Titans foundation member, he said they just about all supported other clubs but would go to the home games in their Titans gear EXCEPT when they were playing their team.

But as their form dropped off so did the fans, it would be a load of crap that they have all gone to the Suns though.

The last two years I felt there were more Manly fans there than Titans fans.
At least if the unthinkable happens and we lose, we'll not have to put up with any Titans trolls on the forum seeing as they don't have any fans:D

Currently a bit of refreshing wind about on the beautiful GC and not a cloud in the sky. Heading out to the game soon. I'll be happy with any sort of Manly win.
With fair refereeing we should win this.
Wish Stevie was playing.

RiverEagle said:
Enjoy the day, all you lucky-ones going!

I trust the weather, refereeing and result are all kind!

About to head off now. Absolutely stunning day, especially compared to yesterday! The downside is we have horsehead, with an apprentice ref!:dodgy:

Chris Kennedy ‏@CKennedy80 2m
Titans coach Neil Henry confirming Dave Taylor won't play in #NRLGldMan today, Cody Nelson will take his place. Said he would've been 90%.

‏@TonyWebeck 4m
TEAM CHANGES: Titans: Taylor, Gordon out, replaced by Cody Nelson and @KalifaF; Sea Eagles: Matai out, replaced by Cheyse Blair. #nrlgldman

Crowd is a healthy 2k :)

Its more like 90% Manly Supporters :angel:

I can't see more than a handfull in the Titans Cheersquad on the Northern side.

NRL have their jobs cut out with deadbeat Clubs like Titans, Sharks, Raiders and Tigers next season :D

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Chris Kennedy ‏@CKennedy80 2m
Titans coach Neil Henry confirming Dave Taylor won't play in #NRLGldMan today, Cody Nelson will take his place. Said he would've been 90%.

‏@TonyWebeck 4m
TEAM CHANGES: Titans: Taylor, Gordon out, replaced by Cody Nelson and @KalifaF; Sea Eagles: Matai out, replaced by Cheyse Blair. #nrlgldman

Cheers BE :D

He's no Matai, but I like Cheyse. I'll tip him for a double today!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6