Pre-Game Manly v Titans [Round 6, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 18
4 Pines Park
16 Apr 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
its called Australia

the fact that our 2 main parties are so ridiculously bad mate, is a reflection of the numbnut voters and how easy they are to fool and buy. maybe numbnuts is too good for us. maybe we should aspire to be numbnuts
Happily swap you. Much rather those two bad parties and the choice to elect one than the ridiculous psychopathic nanny state that is present Hong Kong. :banghead:

Just read some interesting stats, Manly haven't beaten the Tits at Brookie since 2013 a 38-20 win rd 19 July. Goes on to say we beat the Tits at other grounds that were designated as home games. Another incentive for us to win this one.
Hey! I was just thinking, after reading your post, that if the tits and manly ever merged they could be called ‘ the man boobs’

Just sayin’

I don't know .. I look at the rest of the world and think we ain't doing so bad ..
so pretty much, better the dodgy you know .

an election should be about improving the country and supplying the services the community needs

this election alone both parties know that a few electorates hold the key and are setting there focus and budget/pork barrelling those electorates, instead real needs are being ignored. youth in the budget completely ignored, full time employment, the stuff you and me had, ignored so we can sprout unemployment figures that reflect nothing. sure they alter a few policies but that is about the parties having full time employment and not australia

they openly admit it

last election was decided when clive palmer ran a tv ad campaign of lies to protect his own money and they fell for it. pretty sure that is a definition of numbnut, poor people doing a rich mans bidding based on propaganda

your right, we are passive in deception , political influence , and corruption when compared to dictatorships as are our protests currently passive, as our pm insinuated you wont get shot here for talking back,
id be very surprised if in the next 10 years we dont go through the civil unrest like America has, maybe not the same levels, as the U.S can overachieve

cant we just have a reality tv election

Happily swap you. Much rather those two bad parties and the choice to elect one than the ridiculous psychopathic nanny state that is present Hong Kong. :banghead:
there are other choices . we are told we have no other choices by the 2 parties
I would much rather libs, labs, greens, some independants all sharing the spoils as it more accurately reflects australias people
i wouldnt vote for hanson but i get a fair few people love her ways, i would be happier for her to be at the table than all suits from 1 party,
again 2 party dribble tells us we get nothing done because people block stuff, most stuff needs blocking FFS.
we are told they cant govern by the 2 parties who put a laywer in charge of roads and a mining exec in charge of mental health because its them
we need way more plebiscites

and we need to start imposing penalties, if you say your going to do something , have the support to implement it. or show you couldnt or be banned from running for 2 terms, the party

anyways , no more politics for me, sorry for getting fired up a bit . ive had a busy day. i live just off a main road and the corflute regatta called an election about climate, has hit for the second time in a month and ive had to draw over 150 moustaches and pitchforks today and im not that tall so it was a stretch

there are other choices . we are told we have no other choices by the 2 parties
I would much rather libs, labs, greens, some independants all sharing the spoils as it more accurately reflects australias people
i wouldnt vote for hanson but i get a fair few people love her ways, i would be happier for her to be at the table than all suits from 1 party,
again 2 party dribble tells us we get nothing done because people block stuff, most stuff needs blocking FFS.
we are told they cant govern by the 2 parties who put a laywer in charge of roads and a mining exec in charge of mental health because its them
we need way more plebiscites

and we need to start imposing penalties, if you say your going to do something , have the support to implement it. or show you couldnt or be banned from running for 2 terms, the party
I think it was a Michael Leunig cartoon from a few years ago where it was stated that:
"You can fool some of the people all of the time,
You can fool all of the people some of the time,
But if you fool enough of the people once every three years you have a democracy..."

these games we are expected to win are the ones we usually lose…… let’s see how we go
1649917339608.png

'I’ve just got to adjust for myself to get smart ball and go looking for the ball....'

Sea Eagles v Titans, Saturday 5.30pm at 4 Pines Park​

Sea Eagles: Tolutau Koula returns from a calf injury at centre in place of Morgan Harper (COVID) in the only change from the side that beat the Knights last week. Martin Taupau is in doubt after picking up a knock last week, which may bring 18th Man Ethan Bullemor back into the side should the Kiwi prop be ruled out.

Titans: With no Jayden Campbell, Brian Kelly returns at centre with Phil Sami shifting to the wing and Corey Thompson dropping out.

I honestly don't think Kapow has been 100% fit, he took that bad back hit early game 1 I think, and is still niggling him.
He would be wanting to put in to get a contract next year
Well it had want to be a lot less than $850k if one’s offered !!

I’m a fan of Marty but he’s no longer the Premier unstoppable Prop he used to be !’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11