Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think this will be close to the side that runs out, unfortunately Killer will have to go back to the centres.

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Williame
5. Wright
6. Koroisau
7. DCE
8. Lussick
9. Parcell
10. Taupau
11. Buhrer
12. Green
13. Trbojevic

Bench: Starling, AFB, Brown, Vave.

Questions will be whether Myles backs up and whether Parcell and Vave are fit.
Wiliame suspended so that won't be the line up this week :):)

Wiliame suspended so that won't be the line up this week :):)

Ohh yeah, forgot about that! Well in that case I have no idea what the back line will look like haha. I would imagine given he has used him there before that Brown will move into the centres, which we saw against the Titans could be a nightmare.

We can't let their backs get any quality ball cause they will in round ours with ease. I honestly can't see us winning here it would be a miracle the slowest backline ever fielded against one of the fastest. Who ever wins this it will be decided who has a better game Johnson who carries the whole warriors team basically and DCE who is going to have to put on a masterclass. I'm saying manly by 2 because I love the eagles but in my head I'm saying 40-0

Johnson does run riot BUT only if his forwards run riot, they key to an unlikely win is our forwards need to step up and take control, if they can do that regardless of how good their back line is they'll lose.

Its just a shame we can't run the same side out as last game, do that and I think we would win this one, as it is......50/50

GO MANLY!!

Interested to see the team announcement today.
Possibly Goodall and Lavaka might get a run? Considering all the backline injures. Even though I don't reckon either of those are NRL standard.
I read John played 5/8 in NSW cup last week.
I can't believe I am annoyed Williame got an underserved suspension. How times have changed. Previous years I would of prayed for a suspension

VODAFONE WARRIORS v MANLY SEA EAGLES

nib Stadium, Perth

3.30pm, Saturday, July 16

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 DAVID FUSITU’A

2 KEN MAUMALO

3 BLAKE AYSHFORD

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 MANU VATUVEI

6 THOMAS LEULUAI

7 SHAUN JOHNSON

8 JACOB LILLYMAN

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 BEN MATULINO

11 BODENE THOMPSON

12 RYAN HOFFMAN (c)

13 SIMON MANNERING

Interchange:

14 TUIMOALA LOLOHEA

15 SAM LISONE

16 BUNTY AFOA

17 CHARLIE GUBB

18 JAMES GAVET

HEAD COACH | ANDREW McFADDEN

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Satini (Brown)
4. Lyon
5. Wright
6. Korisau
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Lussick (Taupau)
9. Parcell
10. Myles
11. Green
12. Buhrer
13. Trbojevic

14. Brown (Lussick)
15. Taupau
16. Fonua-Blake
17. Vave (Starling)

What I want.. Brackets are what we'll get.

Manu back for this game. That means they'll have a back 3 of Fusitua 6"3 105g , Maumalo 6"4 110kg and Manu 6"3 110kg Plus Ayshford who is 6"3 Turbo is going to be busy.

Please don't pick bad bad Lewis brown in at centre. They will just murder him on the outside.

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Lewis Brown 4. Matthew Wright 5. Brad Parker 6.Jamie Lyon 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Darcy Lussick 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau11. Nathan Green 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Blake Leary 15. Josh Starling16. Addin Fonua-blake 17. Siosaia Vave 18.Luke Burgess

They have, named at 3 beside Matthew Wright at 4.

Brad Parker ( on Debut) named at 5

And Nate Myles not named.
No no no. Defending out there requires the ability to do so. Nothing about his defence tells me he can. Not to mention his lack of pace. So George is outside him then....... bet I know what way the warriors go.
Surprise me Bad Bad.

I know Baz ain't got many options but that three quarter line wreaks of a flogging ... So disappointing after getting a little momentum.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2