Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We seemed a lot quicker this game an more physical,heading into next week v the cheats I'm hoping more of the same,and also I think the boys just like playing in NZ,shame we can't play there every week anyway good solid win boys.eagles 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Odd season so far.
I was excited before the first game but disapointed after the first two games.
I'm beginning to get excited again as the team is improving with each game.
I feel the defence has defiantly improved. The kicking game sucks but will be better when DCE returns.

Hmm well tonight was a must win game IMO. I am just happy we got the win. The Starling try impresses me. We can be guilty of always trying to score out wide. I like that under Barrett we are testing the d in close up the guts. 5th tackle options better but still miles upon miles of room for improvement. A win cures all. When we can have such serious faults and keep getting wins. But seriously plenty of work in the halves and backs to do, but our forwards were the best they have been in about 24 months tonight. There is a bit to be happy about. If we can keep improving and accumulating 2 points along the way we could be a chance for that top eight.

This was our best performance this season. And it was done without having to rely on Brett. It's heartening that we can still win well when he has a quiet match.
DCE better watch out: Api has been our best in the two matches he's played halfback.

Totally disagree bro, your knowldege is very poor if you think that was a decent perfomance. We are very lucky Warriors continue to shoot themselves in the foot constantly , as did Roosters when we played them and Sharks. We're just papering over the cracks and its deluded fans like yourself who are praising a distinctly average side, Jake T, playing well, but in a poor pack shines, Vave, poor, decent in these games but against better packs hes average, I mean i love the snake, however hes getting old now, I believe we should of signed Brad Abbey from the dogs or Bird to play fullback. Tom T, is no fullback, good winger thats all. Please mate, dont build us up to be something we arent, Cheers

I started laughing out loud when you said Jack Bird would be a better fullback choice than Snake or Turbo. One of the laziest trolls I have seen in a while.

I started laughing out loud when you said Jack Bird would be a better fullback choice than Snake or Turbo. One of the laziest trolls I have seen in a while.

Agreed.

Tis a little sad when trolls get to run around. But we're all victims to the clicks for cash world I guess. Pros > cons but still.

Anyway...I watched the game (woohoo).

We looked better but the warriors were pretty average too (I'll take it.)

Plus this thread went from 6 to 24 pages, so you know a win was had.

Well done to anyone who went over there!

I went there last year, had a good time too!

We seemed a lot quicker this game an more physical,heading into next week v the cheats I'm hoping more of the same,and also I think the boys just like playing in NZ,shame we can't play there every week anyway good solid win boys.eagles 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Don't know why we don't take a game to the South Island too. The Drags and Scumos get good crowds down there.@:cool:

We could dominate the whole of NZ:)

So happy that Matai's family got to see him star at home :inlove:

I know as a supporter you're not completely happy with our performance Tom, but you have to agree, it's great to watch our team win and not have the expectation that all these hard earned competition points will be deducted from us by the NRL.

If only he was a supporter...

Anyone think Walker will have a case to answer for his alleged trip?

Will it go to the judiciary?:confused:

Quite amazing that the other two trips were not even put on report but the bunker will interject for ours!:mad:

Not so shocking they got off as one player I think was from the dogs. @:rolleyes:

The attempted trip was dumb, but that's all it was, a dumb attempt. He didn't actually trip the bloke. And seriously, you can't go suspending players for attempting something when it never connected.

The attempted trip was dumb, but that's all it was, a dumb attempt. He didn't actually trip the bloke. And seriously, you can't go suspending players for attempting something when it never connected.

I agree...though the nrl wanted to fine Manly for Hoppa being a coach so.....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8