Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could you imagine it though? They pan to Jamie Lyon on the bench, puffing on a winny blue. Barrett calls down to bring him on, he stubs it out with his footy boot and jogs on - hahahahaha
I see Killer on the sidelines gutting a feral pig, puts down his stubby and enters the field of play to set up the winning try :inlove:

Thought the warriors got screwed on the Kata call but the on field ref went for the even up with the bad play the ball penalty followed by the killer dominant 1 on 1 penalty so both teams scored 1 converted try and evened it up thankfully.

Symonds run great angles and without that the halves struggle out wide to create room. Hope he is not injured badly.

Thought the warriors got screwed on the Kata call but the on field ref went for the even up with the bad play the ball penalty followed by the killer dominant 1 on 1 penalty so both teams scored 1 converted try and evened it up thankfully.

Symonds run great angles and without that the halves struggle out wide to create room. Hope he is not injured badly.
Tred's jaw just caught the top of someone's shoulder - he should be OK for Thursday.:)

Couple of thoughts on tonights game:

- Vave and Lawrence. They bring a noticeable difference off the bench. Our go forward gets a real boost.

- Lussick. Without being outstanding, he is contributing positively to the team.

- Halves were good again. Api has a great short kicking game. Cohesion continuing to grow. Walker got the ball out a lot earlier to Snake and Matai this week. Progress. Kicking game was better, with a lot of variety, but still needs to be better.

- Still feel like we're playing in "phases". Good 20 minutes, ordinary 20 minutes. Against better sides we'll get punished - already were against Tigers. We need a full 80 performance to regain our killer instinct, until then we'll be grinding out wins that should be more comfortable.

- Good win. There is a tangible resilience in the side at the moment, you can see it every week getting better. Not seen that since mid-2014. Gives confidence we can push on in 2016 with a solid foundation, and when our new combinations click we'll be right.

GO MANLY!

Winners are grinners!

Totally disagree bro, your knowldege is very poor if you think that was a decent perfomance. We are very lucky Warriors continue to shoot themselves in the foot constantly , as did Roosters when we played them and Sharks. We're just papering over the cracks and its deluded fans like yourself who are praising a distinctly average side, Jake T, playing well, but in a poor pack shines, Vave, poor, decent in these games but against better packs hes average, I mean i love the snake, however hes getting old now, I believe we should of signed Brad Abbey from the dogs or Bird to play fullback. Tom T, is no fullback, good winger thats all. Please mate, dont build us up to be something we arent, Cheers
Tom Turbo is no fullback?? Lol

Couple of thoughts on tonights game:

- Vave and Lawrence. They bring a noticeable difference off the bench. Our go forward gets a real boost.

- Lussick. Without being outstanding, he is contributing positively to the team.

- Halves were good again. Api has a great short kicking game. Cohesion continuing to grow. Walker got the ball out a lot earlier to Snake and Matai this week. Progress. Kicking game was better, with a lot of variety, but still needs to be better.

- Still feel like we're playing in "phases". Good 20 minutes, ordinary 20 minutes. Against better sides we'll get punished - already were against Tigers. We need a full 80 performance to regain our killer instinct, until then we'll be grinding out wins that should be more comfortable.

- Good win. There is a tangible resilience in the side at the moment, you can see it every week getting better. Not seen that since mid-2014. Gives confidence we can push on in 2016 with a solid foundation, and when our new combinations click we'll be right.

GO MANLY!

Winners are grinners!

We look a whole lot better with Lussick starting and Vave Lawrence &Starling off the pine.Good metres by all

Totally disagree bro, your knowldege is very poor if you think that was a decent perfomance. We are very lucky Warriors continue to shoot themselves in the foot constantly , as did Roosters when we played them and Sharks. We're just papering over the cracks and its deluded fans like yourself who are praising a distinctly average side, Jake T, playing well, but in a poor pack shines, Vave, poor, decent in these games but against better packs hes average, I mean i love the snake, however hes getting old now, I believe we should of signed Brad Abbey from the dogs or Bird to play fullback. Tom T, is no fullback, good winger thats all. Please mate, dont build us up to be something we arent, Cheers

Hahahaha, jesus christ mate - welcome to the boards :)

With all due respect mate, you know absolutely nothing about my knowledge of the game, and just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm deluded, so please don't tell me what I am or am not.

I didn't even comment on the quality of the performance as a whole, I just said it was a good win. Considering the turnarounds in the last 2 weeks, injuries and where we are at as a side, it was a good win for us. In fact for where we are at as a team, every win im the NRL is a good win.

If you look over my post history for this season, I believe I've been very fair, I've criticised them when they've been poor - and they have - and I've praised them in areas where they've done well.

If you'd have paid closer attention to my post, I make it very clear there is still a lot of work to be done, and make a conscious effort not to get carried away with the praise, but it is fair.

However, there is clear progress being made from the shambolic opening 2 rounds and on 2015 in general. If you are still holding this side up to the standards of the Manly sides of the last decade then it is you my friend who is deluded. We are way off that level, and it won't come back overnight. I'm not preaching we're the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm pointing out positives from this game, and areas where we're improving with a view to eventually getting back up to that level. This is very unlikely to be this year, and arguably even the next, but we've fell a long way and it's a long way back up so don't lose your head for people pointing out steps in the right direction.

In the meantime, we've just won a game, lighten the f*** up.

With all due respect mate, you know absolutely nothing about my knowledge of the game, and just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm deluded, so please don't tell me what I am or am not.

I didn't even comment on the quality of the performance as a whole, I just said it was a good win. Considering the turnarounds in the last 2 weeks, injuries and where we are at as a side, it was a good win for us. In fact for where we are at as a team, every win im the NRL is a good win.

If you look over my post history for this season, I believe I've been very fair, I've criticised them when they've been poor - and they have - and I've praised them in areas where they've done well.

If you'd have paid closer attention to my post, I make it very clear there is still a lot of work to be done, and make a conscious effort not to get carried away with the praise, but it is fair.

However, there is clear progress being made from the shambolic opening 2 rounds and on 2015 in general. If you are still holding this side up to the standards of the Manly sides of the last decade then it is you my friend who is deluded. We are way off that level, and it won't come back overnight. I'm not preaching we're the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm pointing out positives from this game, and areas where we're improving with a view to eventually getting back up to that level. This is very unlikely to be this year, and arguably even the next, but we've fell a long way and it's a long way back up so don't lose your head for people pointing out steps in the right direction.

In the meantime, we've just won a game, lighten the f*** up.
Please do not feed the trolls. Mr Harris is a very bored person on a Saturday night. Must be school holidays.

An enjoyable win.
I thought a very good game for the whole team. Everyone put in. I think Myles is improving for us.
Api is on fire - I'm becoming a fan.

F@c# off idiot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8