Manly vs Broncos - long shot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Wasn't going to be able to go to this game. But can now but it's sold out. If anyone had a ticket or two extra don't need let me know. I don't mind paying a little bit above the face value. Cheers.

You’ll be flat out getting a start for next Friday mate. Anyway that gig is full of fair weather fans Cam and young blokes boozed up and on the magic dust. Give it a miss and grab a tix for tomorrow’s game instead!

Wasn't going to be able to go to this game. But can now but it's sold out. If anyone had a ticket or two extra don't need let me know. I don't mind paying a little bit above the face value. Cheers.
Wow...sold out !!.. and on a Thursday night too. The Phins CEO said the other night that membership sign on's have surpassed all expectations.

Wow...sold out !!.. and on a Thursday night too. The Phins CEO said the other night that membership sign on's have surpassed all expectations.
Phins fans will have a small crowd , the first night of Magic Round I think is a sell out.

You’ll be flat out getting a start for next Friday mate. Anyway that gig is full of fair weather fans Cam and young blokes boozed up and on the magic dust. Give it a miss and grab a tix for tomorrow’s game instead!
Honestly I haven’t been to Magic around Friday night for some years , the crowd is off their face by about 9pm, huge day on Caxton Street , then game 1, then us at 8pm and it’s feral city.

I’ve been to plenty of our games there but there’s something “ special” about the Friday night of Magic round.

I’d prefer to watch it on TV these days.

Honestly I haven’t been to Magic around Friday night for some years , the crowd is off their face by about 9pm, huge day on Caxton Street , then game 1, then us at 8pm and it’s feral city.

I’ve been to plenty of our games there but there’s something “ special” about the Friday night of Magic round.

Yep my last magic round appearance was when we put 50 on the Ponies a couple years back. I don’t intend to head back. Much prefer a normal manly away game v broncos at Suncorp. And pre magic round/double headers had plenty of success over the years too.

I'd like to see The Broncos give up their next 5-6 years of home games against us, to play st Brooky. That's only fair, surely ? Anyone think The Broncos tall brass would accept that? The way things are, they'll get a sellout at Brooky.

Yeah, agree Mark. A couple of years ago was at the game queuing up for a drink and witnessed an all in brawl when a big Broncs supporter got his plastic cups (6) of xxxx completely spilt over him by another Broncs fan. Pretty soon the mates were into it as well. If it had of been cans it wouldn't of happened, so funny watching it from a safe distance tho.

I'd like to see The Broncos give up their next 5-6 years of home games against us, to play st Brooky. That's only fair, surely ? Anyone think The Broncos tall brass would accept that? The way things are, they'll get a sellout at Brooky.
In our dreams :rolleyes: there's nothing fair in the NRL anymore, especially with the Broncs.

Manly sold their home games to the Broncos remember. Brisbane aren't retarded enough to do the same.
That 💩is all on us.

It's a cess pool of ****e on the Friday night. Went last year and surrounded by broncos dip ****s. Another mate had his kids there as well and a large group of three fingered bellends pretty well wrecked it for his whole family.

It's a cess pool of ****e on the Friday night. Went last year and surrounded by broncos dip ****s. Another mate had his kids there as well and a large group of three fingered bellends pretty well wrecked it for his whole family.
Suncorp is like a Prison with way to many so called security guards. Nearly got kicked out of the joint when told to not stand at the back behind the last row not far from the bar at the goalpost end. Not obstructing anybody's view, give me Brookie any day.

Manly sold their home games to the Broncos remember. Brisbane aren't retarded enough to do the same.
That 💩is all on us.
Perspective Home time ...
Home is where the heart is and Manly has many passionate fans further up North that are given the opportunity to go and support their Manly team . Passionate Manly supporters like our very own @The Wheel

We must think of all our other Manly supporters who are in our Manly home away from home feathered friend @The '47ers

Suncorp is like a Prison with way to many so called security guards. Nearly got kicked out of the joint when told to not stand at the back behind the last row not far from the bar at the goalpost end. Not obstructing anybody's view, give me Brookie any day.
Stop giving the security guards a hard time and start behaving your self feathered friend @Eagle 1

Perspective Home time ...
Home is where the heart is and Manly has many passionate fans further up North that are given the opportunity to go and support their Manly team . Passionate Manly supporters like our very own @The Wheel

We must think of all our other Manly supporters who are in our Manly home away from home feathered friend @The '47ers

I'm a Qlder, I love that we sold our soul to come up to Suncorp cause I'm loving having the boys up here regularly.

I'm a Qlder, I love that we sold our soul to come up to Suncorp cause I'm loving having the boys up here regularly.
First of all I am so Proud of you being Like our Legendary DCE , A duel Maroon Manly Man
You are a Maroon man through and through and power to you !

We have not sold our souls
We are sharing our souls and spreading the Manly passion feathered friend
Just as we did in the U.S. of A
1715226912554.png

Save your money , save your heart and don't go

This club is a joke and next week will be the same again

Broncos will put 50 on us

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12