Manly Vs Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trent Hodkinson takes the early guilty plea and will miss two matches. Ennis and Pomeroy take early plea as well and won't miss any games.

Just had a look at the betting odds for this game we are $1.64 favorites to the Dogs $2.26. Hope we go on with our winning streak.

I think Manly can certainly win this game, especially given how the 'dogs have been playing but I see it as a danger game. We could be going in without 3 props, losing plenty of experience in the front line. I have no doubt our second row can help to pick up the slack but it is a big ask for the young guys to cover all 3 of them. On the other hand it's a great time for Robinson and Mauro to get some more game time leading a team that is in such great form. Plenty of old heads to keep things running smoothly.

Sea Eagles Rnd 13: B.Stewart, Williams, Lyon, Matai, Hopoate, Foran, C-Evans, King, Ballin, Rose, Watmough, Galuvao, Stewart / Mauro, Buhrer, Robinson, Williams, Lussick (one to be omitted)

LUSSICK!!! but no Robbo again :(
No Oldie at 18/19th man.. positive signs for Brett!

Bulldogs: 1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Kris Keating 7. Josh Reynolds 8. Andrew Ryan (C) 9. Michael Ennis 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Jake Foster 13. David Stagg
Interchange: 14. Greg Eastwood 16. Corey Payne 17. Dene Halatau 19. Michael Hodgson

Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. David Williams 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Will Hopoate 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. George Rose 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Joe Galuvao 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Vic Mauro 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Tim Robinson 17. Tony Williams 18. Darcy Lussick

NSW Cup

Scott Blanch
Ben Shorter
Dean Whare
Michael Oldfield
Sione Ala
Daniel Harrison
Gary Riccardi (c)
Matt Cross
Liam Foran
James Cunningham
Joseph Hawkins
Ray Moujalli
Mitch Jowett

Liam Higgins
Kyle Lodge
Josh Ingram
Junior Palau
Haami Kerr-Tuaupiki

*NSW Cup will play the Windsor Wolves at Windsor Sports Complex – 6:00pm

manlyforever08 said:
Sea Eagles Rnd 13: B.Stewart, Williams, Lyon, Matai, Hopoate, Foran, C-Evans, King, Ballin, Rose, Watmough, Galuvao, Stewart / Mauro, Buhrer, Robinson, Williams, Lussick (one to be omitted)

LUSSICK!!! but no Robbo again :(
No Oldie at 18/19th man.. positive signs for Brett!

Why risk him when we can give him another week off to come back 100 % fit

Seems logical to me

I think it is telling that we have a 5 man bench. I'm sure Kingy will play for the sake of origin. I suspect George will be a late scratching and that Joe will move to prop with JB coming into the starting lineup.

Big test coming up without our top-line front row whipping boys. It will certainly be interesting to see how the team performs in their absence, given how much criticism they've often copped when they do play.

The young players really went for the Rorters way back when. They'll do it again. Put Idris on his arse, and watch Ben Barba, and with our enthusiasm we'll win by twenty. Hoppa and Brett will have a field day against there slow and weak backline.

Great to see Lussick getting on the team sheet, even if he is an outside chance to play. He can probably play prop as well with his size.

Glad to see Rose named in the team, I won't be surprised if he doesn't play, he doesn't seem to be the toughest prop, so to speak.

Robbo being out isn't a massive blow, alleviates the outside back merry-go-round for another week at least.

We can dominate this one with our backs, as we did against Brisbane. As long as we get enough go-forward (mostly from our backrow I'm guessing) we should roll them.

Lots of bombs up for Barba to deal with will be a must, we should score a few with Lyon & Snake lurking around to out-jump him for them.

Wookie & Hoppa should out-jump their wingers as well, so I'd like to see us test them through the air early & see how they react.

Our quick wide moves should shred them as well, Foran & Gift should pick up a couple of try assists each if we play this one well.

Kite, Princess and Slug-man haven't impressed me. Our youngsters will provide enthusiasm and, guided by our supreme backline, will run through their slow forwards. Our superior backline will see Brett and Hoppa have a field day. Us by twenty.

we have a good line up, i hope to see king and rose both start but wont be suprised if rose drops out, if thats the case Robinson starts and lussick to the bench, i believe if rose does start lussick will take mauros spot, fingers crossed !

DSM5 said:
The young players really went for the Rorters way back when. They'll do it again. Put Idris on his arse, and watch Ben Barba, and with our enthusiasm we'll win by twenty. Hoppa and Brett will have a field day against there slow and weak backline.

I don't think its going to be anywhere near as easy as people are making out. Im sure it will be a very close game, im also sure Barba, Idris and Prichard will be hard to contain. Manly by 6 or less.

No game is easy. In fact if I could be assured of winning every game for the rest of the season by 1point, I would take it.

I think the bulldogs will try hard and target Foran. This will also be their downfall and we will win by 14. Just need to contain Pritchard and Barba.

Wolfpack said:
Great to see Lussick getting on the team sheet, even if he is an outside chance to play. He can probably play prop as well with his size.

Glad to see Rose named in the team, I won't be surprised if he doesn't play, he doesn't seem to be the toughest prop, so to speak.

Robbo being out isn't a massive blow, alleviates the outside back merry-go-round for another week at least.

We can dominate this one with our backs, as we did against Brisbane. As long as we get enough go-forward (mostly from our backrow I'm guessing) we should roll them.

Lots of bombs up for Barba to deal with will be a must, we should score a few with Lyon & Snake lurking around to out-jump him for them.

Wookie & Hoppa should out-jump their wingers as well, so I'd like to see us test them through the air early & see how they react.

Our quick wide moves should shred them as well, Foran & Gift should pick up a couple of try assists each if we play this one well.

We need Technical Coach to run his eyes over your game day tactics for confirmation if this is the right approach (just in case Des needs a hand)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2